Charles nicknamed Huck?

I’ve been thinking about naming my son [name_m]Charles[/name_m] to be called [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], and it dawned on me that [name_m]Huck[/name_m], a gp of mine, is just like [name_m]Chuck[/name_m] minus one letter.

In school he would go by [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] however at home as a pet name I think it’d be cool to call him [name_m]Huck[/name_m]. What do you think?

Also, middle names? I’m thinking about [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u], and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

Yes, for sure! [name_m]Huck[/name_m] is super cool, and definitely works as an at home nn for [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. Creative & dashing ~ I really love it.

If you went with [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u], you would also have the [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] connection to give you the [name_m]Huck[/name_m] nickname! But even without that, I think [name_m]Huck[/name_m] absolutely works.

[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Arrow[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Abbott[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Declan[/name_m]

[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] nn [name_m]Huck[/name_m] is gorgeous! So is [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m], but I find [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] too abrupt

Other ideas:

[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Truman[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]