Charles Theodore

I adore this name but I’m worried that the flow is off. To your ears, does [name]Charles[/name] run into [name]Theodore[/name] making a hissy sound? My husband thinks it’s fine but I guess I’m hearing something different … maybe it’s not so bad?

Does [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Charles[/name] flow better? I’m open to using [name]Theodore[/name] as a first name, but prefer [name]Charles[/name]. I suppose my little [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Charles[/name] could go by his MN …

Help! I need your expert opinions. :slight_smile:

No hissy sound to me! [name]Both[/name] are such handsome classics, and I think both [name]Charles[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Charles[/name] have great flow. The friendly [name]Charlie[/name] is such a great nickname option, too.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

I agree with [name]Auburn[/name]. (: No hissing sound; [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] are both handsome, classy choices, whichever way you may choose for it to go. If you’re more comfortable with [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Charles[/name], then go for it! But they’re both great options.

Have a good day!

I think it sounds great.

I think it sounds great too!

[name]Love[/name] it! Rolls beautifully off my tongue.