Charlotte, Clare or Eleanor?

Which pairs best with [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name]?

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Clare[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

Thanks!

I love [name]Clare[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], it’s beautiful. And I think it goes great with [name]Avery[/name].

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]!

I love [name]Eleanor[/name] - she can be [name]Ellie[/name] or [name]Elle[/name] or [name]Lea[/name] or [name]Nora[/name]…

I like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], then [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

I think you put all of my favorite names (including family ones) into one post. I dont think you can go wrong, but I do like [name]Clare[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] the best (because I love the name [name]Clare[/name]). Also love you first daughter’s name as well…I have loved the name [name]Avery[/name] and my grandma’s name is [name]Virginia[/name] so I might have to steal that one.

I really love all the combos, but I think the best with [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name] is [name]Clare[/name], especially since (I think) [name]Clare[/name] can be a surname, too. You really can’t go wrong, though!

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] fits the best with [name]Avery[/name] [name]Virginia[/name] (:

It is a great name. :wink:

[name]Virginia[/name] is a family name for us as well. So are [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name].

Thanks, everyone.

My main concern was making sure that [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]/[name]Clare[/name]/[name]Eleanor[/name] didn’t clash and sound silly as sisters.

[name]Clare[/name]!! This is my daughter’s name, spelled this way! I love it!

I love [name]Eleanor[/name]! A classic name that isn’t in the fast lane that [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Clare[/name] are. And nicknames are endless. All are beautiful though. It will be a tough choice!

They are all beautiful names and would be fine with [name]Avery[/name]. I would probably choose [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Clare[/name] with [name]Avery[/name] but I think [name]Eleanor[/name] is my personal favorite :slight_smile: