Charlotte Eloise Maple or Charlotte Eloise Mabel

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 14 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Eloise Maple : 5 (33%)
  • Charlotte Eloise Mabel: 10 (67%)

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. I like just [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] even more.

All our names honor loved ones or have special meaning to the extended family. Each combo honors a certain set of loved ones that we want to honor together. That is why the double middle names.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is such a sweet name. I voted for [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] because I’d worry she’d go through life saying “not [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Maple[/name_f]”; [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is the more classic choice with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u].

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! Both [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] are NMS, but I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] fits much better with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]. Can’t put my finger on why, but I like that B.

Thank you, everyone.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is speaking to me.