Charlotte Grace (Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr.)

[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] Gellar and [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Prinze[/name] [name]Jr[/name]. have welcomed a baby girl called [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. WDYT?

I love it! Very classic and elegant.

Hurrah for a normal and rather lovely name!

I love it! [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Prinze[/name] has a lovely ring to it. Very classic.

I totally was going to go with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] if I had a girl. I’m having a boy instead. I’m glad they went with such a great name but also a little sad that my beautiful combo was used by a celeb couple. That’s ok, I’m sure there are other little [name]Charlotte[/name] Graces out there:) [name]LOVE[/name] it!!

I love it, very feminine and classic and dare I say normal lol.

Nicely done! [name]Grace[/name] is a little boring to me, both all in all…a great name!

I like the name a lot…so glad it’s not [name]Bronx[/name] [name]Mowgli[/name]! :slight_smile: Very classical and elegant, a great choice for a celeb name when those names can go so wrong so easily…:wink:

It’s just that [name]Charlotte[/name] is so popular and [name]Grace[/name] seems like such a cliche as a middle name. I can’t help thinking how many other little girls were given that exact same name last year. I guess they could have had a little more imagination–the world of names goes so far! But all in all it’s a nice name, a sophisticated choice.

Very refreshing for a celeb baby to have such a clasic name, but I feel like [name]Charlotte[/name] is still a ‘hip’ name, as with [name]Grace[/name]. All around a beautiful name!

I love it!

Beautiful!

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] (and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Prinze[/name] is so cute), but I would have prefered a different middle name…something more unique.

But anyways, kudos to [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Freddie[/name] for picking a classy, elegant, and normal name for their daughter!

Pretty! Congrats to them, they seem like a very cute family.