Charlotte or Cora

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. This is a hard one. The middle is already set so there can be one one:) I don’t hate that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is popular but it’s a slight minus. I have a bad association with a [name_f]Corrina[/name_f] which sounds somewhat like [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. So slight minus there. Votes?

I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] although both are lovely.

I’m bias, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is my all time favorite. But I think [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is pretty as well. Can’t go wrong.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] gets my vote since it’s the more distinctive of the two at the moment.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about a compromise… [name_f]Charla[/name_f] (pronounced shar-la).

If those are the only options though, I’d choose [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. It just sounds prettier to me.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is gorgeous deginitly my favorite !! If you love [name_f]Cora[/name_f] why dont use it as [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] nn ?? Its a bit stress up but i think it work .

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
But I’m going to second [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cora[/name_f].
Tell them you thought [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] was a masculine name.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I adore it. I’ve never liked [name_f]Cora[/name_f] that much. I do love [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] or [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] though, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] gets my vote.

I love [name_f]Cora[/name_f]!

I think I like the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] more than [name_f]Cora[/name_f] but [name_f]Cora[/name_f] seems more unique. I guess that’s not the most important thing in the world but I worry she will be one of 12 in her class. I guess that probably won’t happen:) I’m not a fan of [name_f]Charla[/name_f] at all. I don’t know why. Nothing wrong with it but does feel like the name of my little girl.

I have always loved [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is nice, but it doesn’t appeal to me as much.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cora[/name_f]!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is too popular, and has “harlot” in it.

A vote for [name_f]Cora[/name_f] :slight_smile: