Charlotte...

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! I am wondering what you all think of the name [name]Charlotte[/name]? What nicknames can you think of besides [name]Charlie[/name]?

The other name I have picked out is [name]Willow[/name]. [name]Do[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] sound like sisters? Can you think of another name that goes better with [name]Willow[/name]?

Thanks!

[name]Hi[/name]! I love the name [name]Charlotte[/name] - one of my favorites. However, I can see [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] as sisters, instead of [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. I think [name]Scarlett[/name] has a fun, spunky way about her that would compliment [name]Willow[/name]! WDYT?

However, if you were to choose [name]Charlotte[/name], which I adore, a nn for her could be [name]Lottie[/name], instead of [name]Charlie[/name].

:smiley:

Thanks for the quick reply!

[name]Scarlett[/name] is adorable, but I’m not sure about it. When I hear it all I can think of is something red…but it is growing on me!

[name]Lottie[/name] is an adorable nn for [name]Charlotte[/name].

Thanks!

I love [name]Charlotte[/name]! It used to be my favorite name a few years ago. Now it’s getting on the popular side (ranked at 68 in 2009) but it’s still a lovely classic.
I find that [name]Carly[/name] and [name]Lottie[/name] work as cuter nns than [name]Charlie[/name].
I can’t really see [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] as sisters, mainly because [name]Willow[/name] is more of a hippy, nature-y name while [name]Charlotte[/name] is a solid traditional name.

Thank you [name]Tara[/name]! I see what you mean about [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] being different styles.

[name]Carly[/name] and [name]Lottie[/name] are adorable nicknames!

I love [name]Charlotte[/name], is a great name, but I hate using [name]Charlie[/name] as a nickname for it. It’s completely non-sensical. [name]Lottie[/name] is much cuter anyway, and if I ever have a [name]Charlotte[/name], she’d be a [name]Lottie[/name]. I wouldn’t expect [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] to be sisters though. As someone else said, [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] would make great sisters. I would expect [name]Charlotte[/name] to have a sister named [name]Willa[/name] instead of [name]Willow[/name].

There was a TV show a while back with a character named [name]Charlotte[/name] who was nicknamed [name]Chuck[/name]. It sounds bizarre, but it was actually quite cute, and really fit the character (and the show). I’d use [name]Charlie[/name] myself, but [name]Lottie[/name] is an option.

Thanks everyone! I think I love [name]Charlotte[/name] with the nn [name]Hattie[/name]…wdyt?

Thanks, again, for all of the extremely helpful comments!

Are you talking about Pushing Daisies, I loved that show!

As for the nn [name]Hattie[/name] for [name]Charlotte[/name], I think it could work and I love both [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Hattie[/name] some others i think could work for [name]Charlotte[/name] are [name]Coco[/name], [name]Lola[/name] & [name]Lollie[/name] if any of those appeal to you

Thank you (:

Yeah [name]Alexa[/name], Pushing Daisies. I loved it too! And they all had great names- [name]Charles[/name] [name]Charles[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], [name]Ned[/name]- it was like nameberry heaven!