Charlotte?...

We really love the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and it’s currently top of our list.

We were not phased by the popularity of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] , but now that we have been discussing it, I keep hearing/seeing it everywhere.

The middle name would be [name_f]Eve[/name_f],[name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

Is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] too common? Too boring? Please let us know. We are also considering [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], though we keep changing our minds.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I adore [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!!! If it wasn’t already used by a family member, it’d be my number one choice. It is very popular, especially where I live, but it doesn’t really phase me either - I’d still use it in a heartbeat if it wasn’t already used in my family.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] are all lovely, but I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is my favourite.

I do love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] as well, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] still gets my vote!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a brilliant name and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is amazing

Honestly, the only [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I’ve ever known was one I grew up with, so that would make her 19 now. I know that it must be super common because of where it is on the charts, but I don’t know any little [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]’s.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are so beautiful, and while I personally prefer them, it sounds like your heart is with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be a stunning choice!

I definitely second [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. It is classic and elegant. I don’t find [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] boring at all! It has a lot of history and a beautiful sound. While it is in the top 10, I have never actually met a [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], so I don’t think it’s too popular at all.

I absolutely love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I am a teacher and I have had a few over the years, but certainly not a lot, even relative to some other names that are lower-ranked. I find that when I really love a name I don’t tire of it no matter how many I encounter, even if I do tire of names that I am less whole-heartedly in love with. (I still love [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].) I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a beautiful, classic, versatile name and your middle name combinations make it distinctive. I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] best, but [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] works well too.

I adore [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a beautiful name that I can imagine on many different personality types. I have never met or known a [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. All your combos are pretty. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] are my favorites. I cannot choose between the two. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is delightfully classic and elegant! I have met a lot of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]'s but it is a classic. I wouldn’t call it boring but it’s definitely a very safe name. I wouldn’t be worried, I think it’s a lovely name.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is popular for a reason, its beautiful, classy, and elegant. I have only met one in real life. I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

I love that you love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I think it’s beautiful and you have wonderful choices for middle names. [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] are all beautiful. I do love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] a bit more and find [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] to be a fresh new sweet name but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], even with its popularity, is also a sweet and beautiful choice. Whatever you decide, I love all your name considerations!! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, and I love the combination [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! In full disclosure, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] was my top girl name for a long time ([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] was my favorite combo), but I decided not to use it for my daughter last year because of popularity. That’s a very personal decision though. While [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is popular, it is so classic that it could never be considered trendy. I also considered the nickname [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], which I think is super cute and underused.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are also great though. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be lovely!

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I know 3, but they’re all older–two of them would be early 30s and one would be late 40s. I’ve lived in a few different places, so I probably know more people than average. It’d be on my list if I didn’t know 3. Also, I love the nn [name_f]Lottie[/name_f].

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is not boring whatsoever. As for too common, it really depends on your area, try to find regional stats online. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is very elegant, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] seems like an instant classic, all 3 choices are great.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a really popular name where i live ([name_f]France[/name_f]), i’m starting to find this name boring. It’s a good middle name choice though.

I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I don’t like the nickname [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] though, but [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] for instance is cute. I think it’s common but it’s ok, it’s timeless and classic and beautiful. All though [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is stunning I think it would not do to use such an overused middle name, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is more unexpected and also really pretty. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a good name! :slight_smile:

I think the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful! [name_f]Do[/name_f] not let [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]'s popularity worry you.

My favourite combo is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], it is sooo gorgeous

It is a classic name, there is a reason [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is popular. It’s lovely and timeless, and comes with a handful of nickname choices. I don’t think it’s as exciting as other classic names (for example, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]) but it is still a lovely name, and I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Iam probably in the minority here, but i dont really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Its a perfectly fine name, but i find it somewhat boring and i expect it to be even more popular at the future. I love the nicknames [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] has though, and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is a beautiful combo.

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f], so I naturally want to lean that way, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are beautiful names and they’re top of your list for a reason. I don’t know any Charlottes personally, and even if I did, if I loved the name enough I would honestly use it anyway.

The only [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I’ve ever known was my high school Latin teacher - she’s probably in her 70s by now, I’d expect. It’s a beautiful name, but I also like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and worry that people would think I’m some crazy British royal family fan. My fiance keeps mentioning [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], though, so I suspect we’re going to face a similar question if and when our time comes!

I think I’d cast my vote for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I know several young Olivias, so you’re working with two highly popular choices, but I think putting [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] first and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] second is a great way to temper that.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] has become such a filler middle name. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is pretty, sure, but I can’t help but find it a bit boring.