Chatberries!

This is just like “The Loungeberries Thread” and the “Teenberries” threads, but this is open to everybody, not just teens and not just Regulars. It’s literally just chat. Between the Berries. So yeah. :grin:

6 Likes

Hallloooooo

Here’s a similar topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

1 Like

Hi!
So…
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you guys like cats?

1 Like

I LOVE CATS. I have an 11 year old cat named [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. (or Finnafur if we are feeling fancy) He is a rag doll cat. super social and snuggly.

1 Like

Of course I love cats! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you not see my profile pic?

3 Likes

CATS ARE A BIG YES!!! I have 2, a calico cat and a tabby, [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and her brother [name_m]Zayn[/name_m].

Also, hello everyone! How are you all doing?

2 Likes

I’m allergic to cats…it’s so sad. And my first word was meow, which makes it even sadder…
I’m doing well, how about you?

3 Likes

oof that is sad. You were made to love cats

3 Likes

Oh no! That’s extremely sad. I’m also allergic to cats but shhh
I’m doing well thanks (:

3 Likes

How do you handle being allergic and having two cats? Sounds miserable! (not the having cats part, just the allergic part :grin:)

3 Likes

:pleading_face:
Omg
THAT IS SO SWEET!

Lucky.

My mom is allergic to cats too! That’s why I can’t have one. We got to foster kittens though… I MISS THEM SO MUCH
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] got renamed Bagel. That broke my heart.
But [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] was my favorite and I actually cried when we had to get rid of him.

4 Likes

This is my crazy adorable cat. he’s even cuter in person. dont mind me just showing off

10 Likes

Aww poor [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! I couldn’t ever have a foster animal. I wouldn’t be able to handle saying goodbye!

2 Likes

So cute!!!

1 Like

When did you all join Nameberry and how did you find out about it?
I joined about a year ago. I’ve always loved names and planning my future and one day while looking for names I stumbled upon here and just instantly signed up

2 Likes

I’ve only been here about a month but I was a lurker for a while before that and have been reading the Nameberry blog posts for about a year. I felt so seen when I discovered the forums. Nobody else in my family or friend groups seemed to like names as much as me and it made me so sad…

2 Likes

me too…

2 Likes

I have always wanted a kitten. I think that they are soooo cute. If I could have one, I would probably name it [name_f]Star[/name_f]. I have always liked that for a cat. I love cat even though I am a dog person. It that allowed? :joy:

3 Likes