Children in your neighborhood?

I thought it would be interesting to look at the names of the children in your neighborhood. Does it paint a picture of the suburb in which you live?

I recently moved into a new street in a northern suburb of Brisbane, Australia, and have met the children of 3 families.

[name]Matilda[/name] “[name]Tillie[/name]”
[name]Teddy[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] “[name]Trixie[/name]”

[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

And twins
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]

There’s not really that many children on my street. I sort of live in the country–more suburbs than ranches, but not really suburbs, either, if that makes sense. Anyway, most of the families on my street are middle aged and really don’t have kids, but there are a few (I doubt any of them are younger than 10, though!).

[name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name] (my age, obviously, haha)
[name]Kellsey[/name], Kirkland “[name]Kirk[/name]”, and Kyren ([name]KAI[/name]-ren)
[name]Molly[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] (could be wrong about the little girl… I know the older sister is [name]Molly[/name])
[name]Caitlin[/name] and _____ (don’t know the little boys’ name!)
[name]Ashley[/name], [name]John[/name], [name]Rebecca[/name], and [name]Natalie[/name] (my siblings and I)

There’s another family that moved in with the grandparents down the road, but I don’t really know them yet. There used to be a family next door with two kids, [name]Gabriella[/name] and [name]Dylan[/name]. Our road is over a mile and a half long, haha, with quite a few houses on it, but I’m pretty sure these are the only ones with kids. It’s just mostly older families here.

[name]Simon[/name], [name]Calvin[/name], [name]Lauren[/name] and her older brother [name]Steven[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Jackie[/name] (m), brothers named Aniel and [name]Daniel[/name]. That’s all I know of, I know there are a few other kids.

I live in the middle of the forest, and my ‘neighbors’ are a mile away, but there is one other family with kids.
[name]Kylie[/name] and [name]Caitlin[/name]
And my siblings and me: Maurilia, [name]Daryl[/name], [name]Evan[/name], [name]Ella[/name].
The other lady’s grandchildren visit sometimes; I think they’re [name]Morgan/name and [name]Katie[/name].

[name]Rebecca[/name] “[name]Becky[/name]”
[name]Jacob[/name] “[name]Jake[/name]”

[name]Kirby[/name] (girl)

[name]Ashley[/name]
[name]Brittani[/name]
[name]David[/name]

[name]Jessica[/name]
[name]Megan[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]

[name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]

[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] “[name]Tom[/name]”
[name]Joseph[/name] “[name]Joe[/name]”

[name]Thomas[/name] “[name]Tommy[/name]”
[name]Joseph[/name] “[name]Joey[/name]”
[name]Steven[/name] “[name]Stevey[/name]”
[name]Michael[/name] “[name]Mikey[/name]”

[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Celia[/name]

[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name] “[name]Luci[/name]”

[name]Michaela[/name]
[name]Maria[/name]

[name]Kieran[/name]

[name]Nica[/name]
[name]Charley[/name] (girl)

[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Dana[/name]

[name]Conner[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]

[name]Malachi[/name]

[name]Zachary[/name] “[name]Zach[/name]” & [name]Daniel[/name] “[name]Dan[/name]”

[name]Nicholas[/name] “[name]Nick[/name]”
[name]Timothy[/name] “[name]Tim[/name]”
[name]Claire[/name]

[name]Benjamin[/name] “[name]Ben[/name]”
[name]Cooper[/name]

[name]Mary[/name]

[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Katie[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name]

[name]Natalie[/name]