Chloë and Zoë for twin girls?

Twin girls is such a blessing! I love both of these names for different reasons. I love Chloë because it sounds so prim and girly! The main reason I love [name]Zo[/name]ë besides its quirkiness is its meaning! Did you know it means life, but in a soul/spiritual kind of way? So pretty! [name]Do[/name] you think this name combination is cute? [name]How[/name] will it make my girls feel in fifteen years? If I had to choose one, I would pick [name]Zo[/name]ë, and probably pair it with something sugary sweet yet classy like [name]Emma[/name]. What do you think?

I like both [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] a lot despite their recent popularity - however, I would NOT put them together as twins. It’s way too matchy and they would probably get teased for it.

If I were to choose one, it would also be [name]Zoe[/name]. I might pair it with:

[name]Anya[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name] - This could be sort of a reversal on [name]Chloe[/name], keeping a similar sound but not rhyming.
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

Good luck. :slight_smile:

I’m tossing around the name Zoe myself because I absolutely love that it means life. I don’t know how Chloe and Zoe would be as twins, but apparently it’s a popular twin combination in the S.S. list! Finding a middle name for Zoe is difficult for me, but you can look on my poll and my thread for ideas, if you’re looking for middle names, and I think some of them could work as first names that will go with Zoe.
Here are some ideas:

Zoe and Elizabeth
Zoe and Rebecca
Zoe and Emily (because you said Emma, I prefer Emily to Emma)
Zoe and Alexandra ( this is my fave combination )
Zoe and Alexis

Zoe and Chloe arent bad at all though. Good luck and congrats on twins!

Haha I type too slow! I really like some of the pp suggestions.
Zoe and Claire
Zoe and Cleo
Zoe and Anya

I find twins with rhyming names really cringey…They’ll look alike, share the same birthday, probably share the same group of friend, why make them share similar sounding names?
I appreciate you liking both names, which would be fine separately. [name]Just[/name] not together.

I love both names, and the pairing is so cute but too matchy for real life children [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] is fantastic, I loove it!! Also, [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] is adorable, and both names have the same feel! Good luck

Oh, please don’t give your girls names that rhyme. [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] are both great, but just pick one.

It is super tacky to give twins rhyming names…they are individuals, too. Being a twin is hard enough (I am one so I speak from firsthand experience)…twins have to share EVERYTHING! Birthdays, graduations, milestones and whether you like it or not, will always be compared. The least you could do is give them their own names. [name]Trust[/name] me, they’ll thank you one day.

I would stay away from matchy matchy names like [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]. there are 2 twin pairs at my school that stick out in my mind and always will because their names are [name]Natalie[/name] and Matalie and [name]Madison[/name] and [name]Addison[/name]… but i do think that [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] sound fab together!

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

Yes, super cute on paper, but going through lifeas [name]Zoe[/name]/[name]Chloe[/name] twins could get very old fast!

I think [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] is lovely!

[name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Ella[/name]

No! Rhyming twin names are too cutesy and problematic for all involved. What about pairing [name]Zoe[/name] (or [name]Chloe[/name]) with a name that has a similar meaning and feel? [name]Zoe[/name] means life, so I like it with [name]Viva[/name], [name]Vita[/name]/ [name]Vida[/name], [name]Aviva[/name], Chaia/ [name]Chaya[/name], [name]Liv[/name], and [name]Eve[/name]/ [name]Eva[/name].

Awww, [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]! I second that!