Chloe Anne or Chloe Annabel

See the results of this poll: Which sounds better or better spelling with Gustafson as last name

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Chloe Anne : 13 (27%)
  • Chloe Annabel : 18 (38%)
  • Chloe Annabelle: 17 (35%)

My vote goes to [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]!

My vote goes to [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]! Since [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is short and sweet, I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] adds a little length without being too frilly. Plus, the flow is stunning.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is stunning!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] both are stunning!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name!!

Thank you ladies!!:slight_smile:

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] would be my choice, & I think both the first name alone & the full name sound really nice w/your last name.

[name_f]Anne[/name_f], while a lovely name on its own, has always struck me as a “filler” middle name.

“What’s your middle name?”
“[name_f]Anne[/name_f]”
End of conversation.

“What’s your middle name?”
“[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]” (I prefer this spelling…[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] seems cut off.)
“Wow!” More questions will follow…
[name_m]How[/name_m] refreshing to have a unique name to banter about. And it is lovely with [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] with your last name. The letters seem to balance better.

I’ll go against the popular vote and say I love the simplicity of [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. I don’t see [name_f]Anne[/name_f] as a filler middle name. Many women in my family have it and it’s very meaningful to them. [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] I used to like but honestly I now find it a bit too much. It seems like an attempt to fancy something up with lace and ribbons if that makes sense.
Good luck!

Thank you all for voting and your comments! :slight_smile:
It’s such a tough decision. My mn is actually [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and so is my late [name_f]MIL[/name_f] and we wanted to honor her name somehow. I just thought a different [name_f]Anne[/name_f] name would be more fun and more interesting with [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] but I’m not so sure! I love the [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] spelling but with my last name Gustafson it may look too long. Not sure on that! Or maybe we’ll stick with just [name_f]Anne[/name_f] although it is more plain sounding.
I just think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] sounds so pretty and feminine!