Chloe.....

When you hear the name [name]Chloe[/name] do you automatically think of the Kardashian’s? I’m thinking of naming one of my characters [name]Chloe[/name] and I’m worried about the association. Also, what do you think of the name in general?

Thanks

I don’t, I think of Greek mythology. I would if it were spelled with a K however.

I actually think of [name]Ravel[/name]'s “[name]Daphnis[/name] et [name]Chloe[/name]”, and then [name]Chloe[/name] Moretz. Its a nice name, but [name]IMO[/name], too popular.

I think “Damn I wish it wasn’t #1 in my region” cause it’s a great name.

I think of “how cool is it that this modern-esque name is in the Bible.” I only think of Kardashian when seeing [name]Khloe[/name] spelled that way.

I think [name]Chloe[/name]'s a pretty name and you should use it if you want!

I would only think of Kardashian if it was spelled with a ‘K’.

I love [name]Chloe[/name], but it is very popular now. I think another good option is [name]Cleo[/name].

My first association was the French fashion house. It’s such a well-used name with so many references, so I don’t think that it’s especially tied to the Kardashians, especially with that spelling.

If I use it, I’m gonna go with the [name]Chloe[/name] spelling not [name]Khloe[/name]. The name is an option of many to name this character, but I just wanted to get a take on the whole Kardashian thing.

Thanks.

[name]Chloe[/name] is the name that got me into names. Too bad it’s so popular. I don’t think of Kardashians but I am not into celebrities compared to most girls.