Choice of two

Lorelei [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is just gorgeous! I don’t think it’s too grandma sounding - I’ve only ever seen one person with this name and she was a cute and spunky toddler :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lorelei ‘[name_f]Lori[/name_f]’ [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is my preference.

Lorelei [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is beautiful! I don’t think [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] sound ‘Grandma’ like at all.

1 Like

Lorelei sounds gorgeous with the middle names and surname!

Both are lovely but not keen on [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] it’s very n heavy just feels disjointed. Whereas I think [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is beautiful and sounds gorgeous with your surname.
Lorelei Magnolia Brooke Anderson is a winner!

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u], although the concept of a young [name_f]Lori[/name_f] is intriguing :0

Lorelei [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] <3

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

Love both [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] but like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] with the other names better (just because [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is quite long). It doesn’t sound at all “grandma” to me though. If you’re worried about the flow of [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] I think it sounds nice, I don’t see anything wrong with it. Also I prefer [name_f]Edie[/name_f] to [name_f]Lori[/name_f] if definitely going with a nickname. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t think you can go wrong with either choice though!

I hope it’s okay to say but it seems like based on your other posts you have already made a lot of compromises regarding the name, and if you really don’t like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] then I think you need to tell your partner that and discuss how you’ve done a lot of the work to meeting halfway here.

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is one of my favs! But with such a long, flowery first name that already threatens to be a mouthful, the [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] middle name is too much imo. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is much more crisp and sedate, so [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] sounds better after it.

[name_f]My[/name_f] opinion? [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] sounds wonderful and like a compromise between the two.

Or [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] sounds nice! But again, short middle names sound best with such a fancy first.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] are cute nns!

Eden

I agree that [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is a little off, but [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] is pretty. I’ve never met anyone named [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], so I don’t think of it as a grandma name at all. [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] would be very pretty too