Choose a combo

Okay, I’ve got my list narrowed down to 3 girl names and 3 boy names, and all paired up. Vote on your favorite combo!

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] & [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] (Sound very nice together)

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (Both very dignified and will definitely mature well)

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] (Both older names that sound nice together and haven’t been very popular for several decades, until recently of course)

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] best

My vote also goes to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. I think [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] are a bit too matchy with the ‘ess’ sound and if you ended up having more kids it would limit your options. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] aren’t really my style.

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. I do really like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] together though, too. I prefer [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] over [name_m]Jonas[/name_m].

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]!
If there was the option I’d vote for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].
I personally think [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] are too close for siblings.

My vote goes to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]! Such nice names.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is my favorite, [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u] from your signature is nice too

Thanks for the votes everyone, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] won!