Choose your favorite!

Which middle for [name_f]Esther[/name_f]?

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]- I’ve liked this middle for a long time but not sure I love it.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]- I like [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] and this name just came to me the other day. I love the opposition of the sounds.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] but I might want to use it with another name.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Millay[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Millay[/name_f]. Would honor [name_f]Edna[/name_f] St [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_f]Millay[/name_f].

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f]/[name_u]Poet[/name_u]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo and poetry is an important aspect of my life.

What’s your favorite? Any other recommendations?

I really like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] for you!

I’m really liking [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]. The third choice would be [name_u]Fable[/name_u].

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] is lovely! [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] is sweet too and would be my second pick

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] is simply magical. Definitely my favorite.

Thank you for the input! Any more favorites?

Any other opinions???

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Poem[/name_f]!

Thank you :blush:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]! Absolutely stunning combinations

[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t know which I prefer or these two

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] is a sweet name! I really like [name_u]Fable[/name_u] for a middle, but if you are common church goers she may get teased and called [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Liar.
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Millay[/name_f]…such a Poetic name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] your choices.

Haha thank you!