Choose your favourite?

If you had to choose one name, which is your favourite from my top boys’ list? I am [name_m]Irish[/name_m] and living in [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], so that’s why there’s a lot of [name_m]Irish[/name_m] names! :blush:

If you dislike all that’s fine, but would appreciate if you could choose one name from the list :blush:

[name_f]My[/name_f] list:
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] (ore-an or aw-rin)
[name_m]Cillian[/name_m]

Thank you!

1 Like

[name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] is my favourite, closely followed by [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] :green_heart: They are both lovely.

1 Like

[name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] is so lovely! To me it feels like a seaside breeze :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ooo, you have a lovely list! It’s so difficult to choose!

I love to see [name_m]Odhrán[/name_m]! I know a little boy with this name (spelt Orin) and he has really made me love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a fabulous list! It’s hard to choose. I guess I’d have to say [name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] is my favorite. It’s so handsome! :blush:

1 Like

I love [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] – so classic & handsome! And [name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] is my other favourite, I think the sound is really cool, and at least to me as a non-Irish person it feels fun & unexpected!

1 Like

I also like [name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] followed by [name_m]Declan[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Cillian[/name_m]!

1 Like

I’m such a sucker for [name_m]Cillian[/name_m]. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] would be a close second though!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]! It’s very distinct and handsome.

1 Like

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] is my favorite.

1 Like

I used to really love [name_m]Declan[/name_m] and [name_m]Preston[/name_m] for boys, but I saw cillian and now I’m super intrigued and I think that’s my favorite. I’m always torn between old times classic names and new unique names.

1 Like

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]! What a great name.

1 Like

So tricky!!

I think [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] is my favourite - snappy, charming and distinctive - love that ‘Mac’ sound :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] is my favorite! I love that one of his rumored meanings is “full of goodness”. One of my favorites (although my personal favorite is [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], but [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] or [name_m]Declan[/name_m] would probably be my second favorite!).

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m] is probably my second choice from your list—I love [name_m]Mac[/name_m] as a nickname but the full [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] is handsome as well!

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]. Followed by [name_m]Declan[/name_m].

[name_m]Cillian[/name_m] and [name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] are my favourites! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]!

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m], closely followed by [name_m]Declan[/name_m]! [name_m]Odhrán[/name_m] is lovely as well.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] :herb:

He’s handsome, outdoorsy and rugged.