Choose your five favorites - POLL

Choose your five favorites of my boys’ name combos! I can’t narrow it down, so I figured I’d see what the public thinks! If you would like, you can reply with your rankings of all of them or just thoughts on some that you’d like to share. Thanks everyone!!

• Solomon [name_m]Reuel[/name_m]
  • Theodore [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]”
  • Titus [name_m]Adler[/name_m]
  • Tobias [name_m]Will[/name_m] “[name_u]Toby[/name_u]”
  • Nehemiah Courage “[name_u]Micah[/name_u]”
  • Zion Courage
  • Ezra [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
  • Gideon [name_m]Adler[/name_m]
  • Elliott [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]

0 voters

Can I suggest [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Courage?

1 Like

Yes, I love suggestions! [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Courage is really cool! I think I might have it on my list, but I’ve just never put it on my card. Thank you for that suggestion! I really love Courage with [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My favourite names without combos are [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] & [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]… do you like [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m] as a combo?

1 Like

I don’t hate it… I’m not sure. I’m not a fan of the first ending in A and the middle starting in A, but I do like the names together. It’s one to think about. Thanks for the suggestion! :blush:

Ezra [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Reuel[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m], [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Reuel[/name_m], and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m]! I also love the suggestion of [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Courage!

1 Like

Your names are awesome! I chose [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], and [name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m] Courage, but I really like your taste overall!

1 Like

Thanks so much!! :two_hearts:

Gideon [name_m]Adler[/name_m] has me dead I love it so much I might steal it, love!

1 Like

I would be honored if you stole it! It is definitely one of my all-time favorite name combos!! I love the sounds, the names, and the meanings of both names, which is so rare!