Choose your five favorites - POLL

Choose your five favorites of my girl name combos! I can’t narrow it down, so I decided to see what the public thinks! [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t hesitate to reply with thoughts or rankings on them, or other suggestions! Thanks so much!!

• Rosamonde [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]”
  • Mercy [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]
  • Evangeline [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
  • Evangeline [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
  • Primrose [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]”
  • Gwendolyn [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] “[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]”
  • Harper [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
  • Lydia [name_f]Paige[/name_f]
  • Charity [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
  • Charity [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]

0 voters

Annabeth [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] are my suggestions!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] over [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

2 Likes

Annabeth [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is really pretty. I think it’s a little long, but I tend to like names like that. I’ll think on it for a bit, because I’m intrigued. I really like these names together.

Adeline [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] feels like two middle names to me. I do really like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], but I’ve just never been a fan of [name_f]Addie[/name_f], so I’m not a fan of this for me. It is really cute, though!

1 Like

I personally think that I because I love both [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (mostly as a nickname) as first names, so I want to keep the possibility of having daughters named [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] open, because I love it. So, [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] isn’t an option that I’ve ever considered for long. It is really pretty, though!

Gwendolyn [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is beautiful and I really enjoy [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Ardith[/name_f]

1 Like

my favorites in order:
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Ardith[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] (though I’d love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]!)

1 Like

Woah I just love [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] is also beautiful, [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] is also great although I think I’d prefer [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Ardith[/name_f]!

1 Like

Gotchaaa I totally understand!

1 Like

Lydia [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]!! I can’t believe I’ve never thought of that! I’m not sure if I’d ever use it, because of wanting daughters named [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (short for something), but that is really beautiful!

1 Like

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] as a first name, mostly because I don’t know what I would call her besides [name_f]Ardi[/name_f], which I don’t really like. But, [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] is really pretty! I’m not in love with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but I do like it, and paired with [name_f]Ardith[/name_f]!! Okay, I’m sold on this one.

I think if you wanted to use [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] for a fn, [name_u]Ari[/name_u], Dira, and [name_u]Adi[/name_u] would work as a nn

1 Like

Ooh! Those are some good ideas! I really like the idea of [name_u]Ari[/name_u]. And Dira is really cute! I’m not really a fan of [name_u]Adi[/name_u], but it would work. Thank you so much for these!! [name_f]Ardith[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is looking more promising!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. I also love Rosamonde and [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Brielle[/name_f].

Suggestions:

Lydia [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemonde[/name_f]
Rosamonde [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
Rosamonde [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

x

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is definitely Rosamonde [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]! It reminds me of Rosamonde [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] without using [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], which is so cool. The rest of them either feel incomplete or includes a name that I don’t like, but thank you!

Definitely [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f].
Most of the others feel a bit heavy, overworked. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] just flows naturally, effortlesslyn and confidently. “[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’m [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] (LN).” Sounds like a competent person that ppl like, respect/look up to, and can depend on (imho). Not so much with the [name_f]Charity[/name_f] / [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] names.

1 Like