Choose your TWO favorites on my list...

See the results of this poll: Which TWO names do you like best? OR Suggest something else please!!!

Respondents: 56 (This poll is closed)

• Alma Claire: 6 (11%)
  • Frances Pearl: 8 (14%)
  • Annette Maeve: 1 (2%)
  • Lucille Elizabeth: 3 (5%)
  • Claire Frances: 5 (9%)
  • Eliza Claire: 14 (25%)
  • Lucy Ann: 3 (5%)
  • Maeve Elizabeth: 16 (29%)

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! :slight_smile: Great list! I voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but [name]Frances[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] would have come in second. (I love [name]Eliza[/name], too, but with [name]Frances[/name] in the middle.) :slight_smile:

I hope little [name]Emery[/name] is doing well! :slight_smile:

Have a good weekend!

I fixed it so you can pick two! Thanks for the feedback!

Yea! I added my vote for [name]Frances[/name]. (You know I love [name]Eliza[/name], though!) :slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is very pretty! [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] are too close? We call her [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] most of the time though. We never intended to call her by both names but it just fits!

I voted for [name]Claire[/name] [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is so pretty.
[name]Don[/name]'t you just love the new polling feature? I do.

Thank you! And yes I do love this polling system… so fun!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is very pretty! [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] are too close? We call her [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] most of the time though. We never intended to call her by both names but it just fits![/quote]

I’m always worried about getting tongue-twistery with similar names, but I don’t think I’d have any trouble with [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name], and if you’re not bothered by the E theme, I really love them together.

I love it that you call [name]Emery[/name] by her full name! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Alma[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I like all of them a lot, especially [name]Frances[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] [name]Frances[/name]!

Thanks everyone! I am curious about what people think of [name]Alma[/name] [name]Claire[/name]… [name]Alma[/name] is such a simple cute name to me and I saw that quite a few people liked it or the combo. I don’t know anyone with this name but as a lover of [name]Ava[/name] I think it is a great less popular alternative. My DH doesn’t really like it though (at least right now). So anyone who voted for it give me your thoughts please :slight_smile:

P.S. I love that everyone loves [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! There’s another topic on this board for a sibling for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], and I’m just so jealous of all of you!

I voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Frances[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. [name]Both[/name] beautiful and both go well with [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

Thanks [name]Carter[/name]! I hope you and the little one are doing well! :slight_smile:

Thanks again everyone for the feedback! I love seeing everyones thoughts on names. Everyday I see more and more insightful feedback for people posting on here. It is so great! This new polling system is wonderful too!