Choosing a baby boys name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] !
We are picking a name for my baby boy. [name_m]Will[/name_m] due in jan 1 week .

1. [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Hlaing (Hlaing) is the family name.
  2. [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Hlaing
  3. [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Hlaing
  4. [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] Hlaing

I love the no1 [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Hlaing, but some people ( my family) say that [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is not good for middle name.
Can I get some advice among choosing those name.
Thank you,
Thin

I’m personally not a fan of [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] so I’d go [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] but out of your [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] combos I definitely like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] best. It’s a great name and fits perfectly!

I can’t think of any reason why [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] wouldn’t be a good middle name! I think it is perfectly lovely, and if you love [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] I really think you should go with that!

I like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and from your choices it’s my favorite! [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t listen to everyone else. They get to name their own kids and you get to name yours.

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! I think [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is your best option. Good luck.

I would use:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]

[name_u]Aidan[/name_u] and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] have both been insanely popular.