Choosing between final 3 names. Help!

See the results of this poll: Help us pick!

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Lucas Timothy Reed : 14 (38%)
  • William Montgomery James: 10 (27%)
  • Henry Jonathan Rowe: 13 (35%)

[name]Henry[/name] for the big bro!

Thanks! Any particular reason why?

I voted for [name]Henry[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Rowe[/name] because I really like the flow of it. Honestly all the names are lovely and you cant go wrong with any of them. Maybe you sould wait and see what he looks like, then it might be easier to pick.

Thanks [name]Leah[/name]!
I’m tempted to wait, but we don’t even know if it’s a he! We decided to be suprised, and I’m afraid that if we have too many options we won’t be able to decide even after meeting him or her. We want to at least narrow it down to 2 per sex.
Thanks for your vote,
[name]Ashley[/name]

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Rowe[/name] is so handsome!! It has the best flow and I think [name]Henry[/name] goes best with your last name. I dislike [name]Lucas[/name] with [name]Gardner[/name]. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback!

Can we have a tie breaker please?

[name]Ashley[/name]

This is so hard! I love all three, and don’t think you could go wrong with any of them. I voted for [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Reed[/name]. [name]Luke[/name] seems like a big brother to me, but that may just be because my eldest son’s name is [name]Lucas[/name]. [name]William[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]James[/name] is adorable! It seems like the little brother of the family to me, but I have no idea why. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Rowe[/name] is great too. I think if depends on what nn you’re going to use. I personally love the nn [name]Harry[/name], but that makes him seem younger to me. [name]Hank[/name] and [name]Hal[/name] could be older brothers, but I really dislike those nicknames.
[name]Long[/name] story short, I say go with [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Gardner[/name]. It’s a very handsome name!
Good luck,
[name]Casey[/name]

Thanks [name]Casey[/name]!
I think we’re probably going to go with [name]Lucas[/name]. It’s my husband’s favorite (I love them all) and we love the nn [name]Luke[/name]. Plus we think it ages really well.
Thanks again,
[name]Ashley[/name]

I vote [name]Lucas[/name]. I the last 6 months I have met at least 10 [name]Williams[/name] and 12 Henrys its the new [name]Aidan[/name]/ jacob.

Oh my goodness, I don’t know which to pick! They’re all beautiful combinations, you have fantastic taste!

But in the end… I think I’m going to go for [name]Lucas[/name]. I have a bit of a soft spot for the [name]William[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]James[/name] combo, if I’m honest, but I vastly prefer [name]Lucas[/name] to [name]William[/name]. I love [name]Henry[/name] also, but … hmm. I’m getting more of a vibe for [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Gardner[/name].

I voted for the [name]Henry[/name] combo because I like the full name the best, but I honestly prefer [name]William[/name] and [name]James[/name]. It was the [name]Montgomery[/name] that threw me. I don’t like the back to back M’s between [name]William[/name] and [name]Montgomery[/name] and I also think [name]Montgomery[/name] is a bit too much. It’s sort of the difference between showing and telling, if you know what I mean. Naming your son [name]William[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]James[/name] says “I want to give my son a stately-sounding name” and is therefore too in-your-face and actually undermines the whole point, where your other combos actually ARE stately-sounding and dignified.
If you switched the [name]Montgomery[/name], though, the [name]William[/name] ___ [name]James[/name] combo wins hands down.
[name]How[/name] about:
[name]William[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Peter[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name]

Thanks for the feedback!

And, just to clear something up - [name]Montgomery[/name] is my mother’s maiden name, and we are using it to honor my late grandfather. In fact, most of the middle names we’re using are family names.

Thanks again,
[name]Ashley[/name]