Chosen a name but need feedback - is it awkward?

We have settled on [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] for a boy but I’m concerned about both names ending in er… should we stick with it or should we find another short one syllable middle name to break them up? Any suggestions?? Hubby is slightly opposed to 2 middle names but I think if it flows well he’s be easily convinced :slight_smile:

I think it’s a charming name - the double “er” ending doesn’t bother me at all! Great name!

I think [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] sounds just fine. If it were the first and last name I might think differently, but with first and middle, I don’t think it’s a big deal. If you have another non -er middle you like just as much, you might see if you like the sound of that better. But if [name]Ryder[/name] has meaning to you or if you just love it, then stick with it! I wouldn’t bother with adding a second middle. I’m glad you’ve found a name you both love!

Thanks heaps for the feedback - you’ve put my fears to bed - [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] it is :slight_smile: