Christa or Krista, and nn for Alexandra?

Which is your favourite spelling of the name [name]Krista[/name]/[name]Christa[/name], and what do you think of the name?

I also have a question about [name]Alexandra[/name]. There are so many nn for it, and I want to know which one you like the best?
Here are some ideas, but of course there are more:
[name]Alex[/name]-My personal favourite.
[name]Lexie[/name]
[name]Allie[/name]
[name]Xan[/name]
[name]Xandra[/name]
[name]Lex[/name]
[name]Xandy[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Andra[/name]
[name]Andy[/name]
[name]Lexa[/name]
[name]Addie[/name]

I can think of a whole lot more but I dont want to list them all I’m too lazy :wink:

I really don’t like the name [name]Christa[/name] or [name]Krista[/name] at all. But as spelling goes, I prefer [name]Christa[/name].

I think the best name for [name]Alexandra[/name] is Xaney. It’s quirky and fun. I went to school with an [name]Alexandra[/name] that went by Xaney and was awesome. The only draw back now though about it is because of Xanax, a street term is Xaney.

I love the name [name]Christa[/name]/[name]Krista[/name], and I prefer the [name]Christa[/name] spelling.
My favourite nn for [name]Alexandra[/name] is [name]Lexa[/name], but I love [name]Lex[/name], [name]Alex[/name], [name]Andy[/name], [name]Xandy[/name] and [name]Xan[/name] aswell

I prefer the [name]Christa[/name] spelling.
My favorite nickname for [name]Alexandra[/name] is [name]Sasha[/name]. [name]Sandy[/name] is cute too. Nothing is WRONG with [name]Alex[/name], et.al…they are just overdone so these feel fresher to me.

I also prefer the [name]Christa[/name] spelling, though [name]Krista[/name] is okay, too. I think [name]Christa[/name]/[name]Krista[/name] is a nice name overall. It doesn’t rank up there with my favorites, but it is pretty and sweet. :wink:

Let’s see…my favorite nicknames for [name]Alexandra[/name] would have to be [name]Allie[/name] (though the nickname [name]Allie[/name] is quite popular) and [name]Alexa[/name]. I like [name]Alexa[/name] as a stand-alone name, too!

Best wishes!

~*~Nameseeker3