Christian? Andrew? HELP!

So I have many girls’ names I love, but really haven’t found any boys names that seem right. I really love [name]Christian[/name], but my husband says no in case he grows up wanting to be another religion. We are Catholic, but not religious and it doesn’t bother me that his name would be [name]Christian[/name]. Husband really really loves [name]Andrew[/name]. And though I see nothing wrong with it, it’s definitely not what feels like the name for me.

What are some names that might fit into our “style.” For girls I love [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Paige[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name]. Classic but not overly popular? I also like [name]Elliot[/name], but not sure I’d ever use it.

Our last name is tricky. It starts with [name]Uz[/name] making the sound “ooze” and is long and african. Though I’m Irish. [name]Hope[/name] this helps.

THANKS!

What about [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Christian[/name]? They sound great together and you get to use [name]Christian[/name]… [name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Christian[/name] is a really good stand out combo, very smart. I like the way that [name]Christian[/name] gives the classic [name]Andrew[/name] a really modern, trendy vibe.

Those are two names on my long list :slight_smile: Especially [name]Andrew[/name]. Here are a few other similar (I think) names off my list:

[name]Alistair[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Blair[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Edmund[/name], [name]Ephram[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Gilbert[/name], [name]Louis[/name], [name]Lowell[/name], [name]Morris[/name], [name]Remi[/name], [name]Roman[/name], [name]Warren[/name], [name]William[/name]