Christine renames you

All credit to lovely @rosepip and @Eileithyia! I will give you a new name. Please give me a description of yourself and let me know if you want a masculine, feminine, or gender neutral name, and if you have a preference for number of middle names. <3

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take a name, feminine, 2 middle names. I think you have enough on me for a name, but let me know if you need anything more.

oh iā€™d love to see what you come up with ! i think you know me quite well, but absolutely mention if you want a description. iā€™ll take a feminine name with multiple middles (i was going to say two, but i will absolutely take more if youā€™re offering), please :heartpulse:

Iā€™d love a name!

About me !

Iā€™m nonbinary (use any pronouns, but Iā€™d prefer a neutral name, although I do have a pretty liberal view of what ā€œneutralā€ means.
Iā€™m 16, an [name_u]Aries[/name_u], bisexual, five and a half feet tall, brown hair and green eyes. Iā€™m a pretty quiet person, and people tend to think Iā€™m no fun because Iā€™m so anxious, but I can talk about the things I like for hours. I resent the idea of being ā€œborn in the wrong generation,ā€ but I am super interested in the culture of the 1960s in general, and a bit of a hippie in the general sense, although itā€™s more of a political identity than a free-love flower child thing. [name_f]Music[/name_f] is a huge part of my life, and itā€™s most of what I do and think about during the day, honestly. Iā€™m planning to go to college for linguistics, and thatā€™s another passion of mine.

Iā€™m a student and Iā€™m in my early twenties. These are some things I enjoy: reading, writing, sciece, nature and crafting. [name_f]My[/name_f] personality is introvert, optimistic and studious. I have mainly [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] heritage. I would like a feminine name (a unisex one would also work). Two middle names would be fun!

Hello! This seems interesting. :smiley: , Iā€™d prefer a gender neutral name or feminine name!

Iā€™m somewhat bad at describing myself so Iā€™ll list a few things I like, I hope thatā€™s okay! One of my favorite things is the forest, I enjoy every aspect of nature but a calm forest has to be my overall favorite. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite songs have to be a tie between, ā€œThere Is A [name_u]Light[/name_u] That Never Goes Outā€ - The Smiths, ā€œShe Had the Worldā€ - Panic! At The Disco, ā€œI/Me/Myselfā€ - [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Wood[/name_m], and lastly but not least ā€œNo Childrenā€ - [name_m]Mountain[/name_m] Goats.
If you know what MBTI types are Iā€™m an INPT!

Sorry if this is all over the place! You can ignore this if itā€™s too much.

Iā€™d love to know what youā€™d rename me, too! Iā€™ll just give you the same description I gave [name_f]Sappho[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Description

I am a female in my early twenties ā€“ petite with light skin, dark hair, and very dark eyes. I enjoy reading classic literature, watching movies, and traveling to cool new places (particularly places with lots of history). Iā€™m pretty girly, and I used to dance ballet, which is still a passion of mine. [name_f]My[/name_f] personality type is INFJ, if that means anything to you. And my dream is to be a mother someday (hopefully not too far off). :blush:

Iā€™m loving these type of threads! If itā€™s ok, Iā€™ll use the same description as I gave @rosepip. Itā€™s quite a thorough description (I might have got a bit carried away) but it gives you something to work with hehe :wink:

Iā€™d love for you to give me a feminine name and I donā€™t have a preference for the amount of middle names :blush:

Summary

Hi!

I am half English and half Welsh. When I was 10 years old, we moved from England and I havenā€™t lived there for nearly 15 years. For privacy wise, I wonā€™t say where we moved to but I am fluent in English (obviously!) and French. I can also speak basic Spanish and German, and am learning Welsh. I am 100% immersed in the European culture and donā€™t really feel that British anymore!

Despite me not feeling particularly English, I have been described as, on many occasions, having an English Rose look. I am 5ft tall and very petite, with blue eyes and fair skin. When exposed to the sun, my freckles come out and my baby hairs turn white blonde. I also have very long blonde hair which is a mixture of natural waves, curls and exceedingly tight ringlets (the kind of curls that people want to get after a session with a curling iron!)

Hobby wise, I love to read, write stories, sing and I trained to a pre professional level in ballet :ballet_shoes: In my fantasies, I took ballet lessons with the Fossil sisters from Noel Streatfeildā€™s ā€˜Ballet Shoes!ā€™ You could say I am very very girly!

I have two styles of clothing that I like to wear depending on my mood. I love 90s and early 2000ā€™s fashion. Think butterfly clips, scrunchies, denim jackets, hair in braids and loads of colour. But when the sun comes out, I love to wear white, cream and pastel colours, and anything that makes me feel as though I am in an Elizabeth Jane Howard novel or attending a 1910s garden party. Flowery skirts, dresses, light cardigans and sandals become my go-to attire.

Speaking of Elizabeth Jane Howard, my favourite book series is ā€˜The Cazalet Chroniclesā€™ and I also love anything Noel Streatfeild (as previously mentioned!). As you have probably guessed, I adore period drama. Specifically the Victorian and Edwardian Eraā€™s. In fact, I have far too many favourite period drama references to name! But I also have a love of the 80s and 90s. I love the Shane Meadows ā€˜This is Englandā€™ franchise and classic episodes of BBC Casualty as well as an old CITV show called ā€˜Childrenā€™s Ward.ā€™ Thereā€™s something about those programmes that feel nostalgic to me. I was born in the late 90s and only really have a feint recollection of specific things from then. I always say that I should have been born in the late 80s. That way, I would have had my childhood in the 90s and my teenage years in the early 2000s, thus getting to properly enjoy some of my favourite decades.

My go-to music when I want to chill is Chopin. It kind of takes me to a safe place and I can imagine I am in some kind of tragical (get my ā€˜Anne with an Eā€™ reference!) French period film as the protagonist. But when I want to hype myself up, I put on my fabulous playlist of Take That, S Club, McFly, Spice Girls, Iron Maiden, Steps and many more!

To summerise, I am an eclectic person. I donā€™t really gravitate to one specific thing. I have many likes and dislikes but I have very strong feelings about the things that I do love. I feel passionately about the things that I love and am fiercely protective of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you have fun :two_hearts:

1 Like

oh Iā€™d love to be renamed ! thanks so much for doing this <3 Iā€™d love a feminine or unisex name with one or two middles :slight_smile:

some things in case you need

Iā€™m average height, light brown hair, dark eyebrows, I enjoy literature, movies, maths, aesthetics, biology, and anything to do with nature & wildlife. Iā€™m rather shy but optimistic, often put too much pressure on myself & live with a ā€˜itā€™ll turn out the right way somehowā€™ kind of mindset, personality type is infj but I feel like an infp very often

iā€™d prefer a feminine or neutral name, and i donā€™t mind how many middles, whatever you find easier!

about me

iā€™m fifteen, tall with brown, shoulder-length straight-ish hair and blue eyes, i also wear glasses. i love writing and my dream job is a screenwriter. i also love watching sitcoms and i have a soft spot for animated movies. i love music, my favourite genres are probably pop/indie-ish but country music is a major guilty pleasure of mine. iā€™m a leo sun, virgo rising and gemini moon (not sure if youā€™re into astrology but take that anyway). i kind of dress like a grandma? lots of knitwear. i also adore language and linguistics and iā€™m currently learning french & italian! iā€™m also pretty introverted and iā€™m scottish! i think thatā€™s everything anyway

thanks in advance christine :blush:

I would love a feminine name, thank you! Would like multiple middles if possible :slight_smile:

Summary

Physical: Blue-gray eyes like clouds over the ocean, ash brown hair streaked with silver, pale, rosy skin, tall but not too tall, curvy

Personality: Imaginative, loves to be original/hates to be just ā€œordinaryā€, idealistic, passionate, sometimes too honest for her own good, poetic, a life-long writer, wants to create and revel in beauty, loves the arts, hopeless romantic, old soul, young spirit, spiritual, feels born in the wrong era, loves vintage, academia, and cottagecore aesthetics, a little neurotic, loyal, affectionate, can obsess over quirky/nerdy niche interests, favorite things are fireflies, weddings and strawberry lemonade

This looks very fun! If you have the time, Iā€™m looking for a feminine name and have a preference for one middle. Iā€™ll copy and paste my description from Sapphoā€™s thread.

Summary

Iā€™m dark eyed and haired, with long wavy hair, rosy skin, and average (slightly short) height. I have unintentionally been wearing mainly skirts and dresses for years. I have difficulty breaking my personality down into my interests, so Iā€™ll say that most of my favorite books have characters that feel familiar, my interests are varied and evolve frequently, and my favorite music all somehow connects back to my miscreant youth (Iā€™m just kidding; I was a well-behaved child with some bizarre music-related experiences. Iā€™m too scared to be a miscreant). My sentences tend to be long and I love parenthetical statements! I love the natural world and exploring little pockets of it, even if I donā€™t have a wandererā€™s heart. Iā€™m naturally a little bit stuck in my own head, but Iā€™m working on being friendlier, more direct, and more decisive when the situation requires it. I admire people with kind, generous, and genuine spirits! For less vague personality markers, Iā€™m allegedly an INFP.

I love this! Iā€™ll also copy and paste my description from Sapphoā€™s thread.

Celēs

I am a soon to be 24 year old (Virgo Sun!) theatre student. Iā€™m 5ā€™9, natural blonde with pale skin and green eyes. I wear thick framed glasses every day of my life ā€“ I need them to see properly. :grimacing: My parents are gamers, hence me being named after a video game characterā€¦ Their tastes rubbed off on me though and I too have fallen victim to the great wide realm of video game obsession.

I am a playwright and I have directed my own shows before under the umbrella of the theatre company I created in my first year of college. I really love fantasy settings and the way I dress tends to reflect that as I love wearing dresses and skirts and tops with flouncy sleeves and feeling like a princess as often as I can. I love acting (obviously), Iā€™m really close with my two cats and my dog, I love working with children, and I am an absolute fiend when it comes to iced coffee. Iā€™m single, but relationships mean a lot to me and I really pray for the day I get to feel someoneā€™s romantic love again. Thatā€™s all I can think of! Thatā€™s me! :blush:

Iā€™d like a feminine name with two middles, please! :heart:

These threads are very popular.

I love reading, writing and traveling. Iā€™m short, slender, African American and I really prefer a name that sounds okay in all of the languages I speak (English and French take precedence over German).

Iā€™ll take a unisex or feminine name, please.

Hello! Iā€™d prefer feminine or maybe gender neutral, thanks! However many middles you like

Iā€™m in my 20s, Iā€™m quite pale with freckles, black hair, and blue eyes. Iā€™m a bit on the tall side and a bit curvy. I do a lot of gaming, baking, and writing (Iā€™m an editor). I also make music, mostly digitally. I have a bit of a gothic flair and I take in a lot of true crime and horror. Iā€™m an introvert and super introspective but still very loving toward my friends. Iā€™m deeply anxious almost always, and tend to shower my loved ones with gifts and affection. I love bats, cool rocks, DnD, and learning to make new things.

I really do love these threads :black_heart: Iā€™m gonna copy and paste my thing from Sapphoā€™s thread

Night's little description

I have tanned warm olive skin, super curly nearly black hair right about my shoulders, nearly blacks eyes, freckles, Iā€™m right about 5ā€™3, Hispanic. I love watching movies, my fav genres are action, sci-fi and comedy, and I love to read, especially fiction. My dream job would to be a cinematographer. I listen to a lot of alt-rock, hip-hop and plain alternative, plus musicals I love musicals. I tend to dress in a mix of dark academia and soft grunge, I associate myself with the chaotic academia aesthetic.

Iā€™ll take any name no matter gender really! Though if you choose something more masc Iā€™d prefer it to lean slightly neutral (so not as masc Alexander or Phillip but something like Henri or Ozzy is perfectly fine, nature and word names are free game any nature or word name is neutral to me). One or two middles is fine!

Ooh!

about me

5ā€™2 with shoulder length brown hair and bright blue eyes. I am going to college this fall to study nursing. I am from the US. Iā€™m introverted but when Iā€™m around the right people or on the softball field I tend to open up a lot more. I enjoy listening to other people talk. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite color is blue, and I also can play the piano. I enjoy photography.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], can you do this for me please? Thank you!!

I am 17 yo, 5, 3 in height, quite plump, with pale skin and a ruddy face. Almond-shaped brown eyes, straight brown hair to the shoulders. Have some freckles that are visible in the summer, and a lot of small scars. I love reading books, especially fantasy books, writing my own stories and going to study to be a writer. Have a little amount of friends but very tightly attached to all of them. I collect dolls and dream of a big, big family with a bunch of children.

Ooooh this sounds fun!

A bit about me
  • I am 33 (80s baby!)
  • I am a [name_f]Libra[/name_f] 9f that tells you anything
  • I am a professional dancer
  • Pretty extroverted and bubbly
  • I have 7 children
  • I have mid length wavy blonde hair and green eyes
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] hobbies are [name_u]Ice[/name_u] Skating, football (soccer) & singing
  • I was born in [name_f]England[/name_f] but have lived in the US since I was about 10 (and we are moving back this summer!)
  • I have [name_u]French[/name_u], American, [name_f]English[/name_f] & Irish heritage
  • I speak fluent [name_u]French[/name_u] & Hebrew
  • I am Jewish
  • I like lots of different styles of music but mostly older music from 60s-90s
  • I have 6 siblings (I am 3rd of 7 and I am a twin if that gives you anything)
  • [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite colour is green
  • I am really into fashion and I have built up my wardrobe over years to look like a vintage-chic Pinterest board :joy:

I would prefer a feminine name and I donā€™t have a preference on middles :blush:

iā€™d love a name too!

about mee

iā€™m a young person in my 20s in the autism, agender and asexual spectrum (whew)(a gender neutral or feminine name is ok, any number of names! iā€™ll take 1, iā€™ll take 10). i have short dark brown hair, olive green eyes and pale skin. i love animals (my dog is my world), music (no talent, but love to listen to), kdramas and art in general. i just want some peace yā€™all. but if you make me mad ill break your kneecaps (apparently thatā€™s a short person and leo thing)