Christine renames you

Hello, I’d like a masculine name with one middle.

About Me

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_m]Eric[/name_m] and I’m 19. I like reading, writing, history (particularly 20th century), exercising, biking, and cooking.

I am white with an ovular face, cornflower blue eyes, and short, brown hair brushed over to the right. I stand at 5’10" and have a somewhat toned body type.

I’d like a feminine name with two middles!

All About Me!

I have brown hair and blue eyes
I’m 5’4 and a half
I am 13 years old
I am an ENTP on the myers briggs thing, and a pretty typical one- I saw a thing on pinterest talking about false myers briggs stereotypes and it said “Not all ENTPs like to debate”. [name_f]My[/name_f] response: “Yes, we do! You’re wrong!”
I have a wide range of interests
I learned to read when I was 2 years old. I’m not kidding.
I procrastinate a lot. I’m supposed to be doing schoolwork right now, actually.
I am good with little kids.
I am a carnivore. Meat tastes good. I will never ever be vegan or vegetarian. (Not sure why I felt the need to include that but it felt important.)
I currently am obsessed with [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] songs. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites today (they change every day) are Paper Rings, Better Than Revenge, and [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Story[/name_u].
I live in the suburbs but I am a city girl at heart. I am a people person.
I enjoy hanging out with adults more than kids my age for some reason. [name_f]My[/name_f] orthodontist is really nice and I love talking to him and his staff.
I wish I lived in the 1920’s. I hate how everything is becoming digital.
I hate meditation. It (ironically) stresses me out.
I want to be a lawyer, actress, author, real estate agent, songwriter, and the president of the United States when I grow up. Nobody can stop me!
I am very feminine and hate the fact that my real name is unisex.
I talk a lot (in case you somehow haven’t noticed by now :rofl:)

I’d like a feminine name with two middles please x

About me

I’m a pale, brown haired, blue eyed 20 year old. [name_f]My[/name_f] style in literature is very broad. I enjoy reading classic literature as well as modern day novels, fantasy and poetry. I enjoy nature very much, as it is the one place I feel totally at peace. Everything from tender flowers and insects to hiking grand mountains, I love it! I’m a real history nerd, and love mythology (mostly norse, germanic and greek) and ancient kingdoms the most. I’m an [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m], and quite like reading about astrology. I’m more a winter person than I am a summer person, because my body doesn’t deal well with heat. I like art very much, and really enjoy going to museums. I studied architecture and interior design in high school, which included 4 years of art history and a subject called “art & culture”. [name_f]My[/name_f] music tastes is extremely divers. I love listening to folk, jazz, soul, indie, grunge, classical, 90s rap, film music, etc. According to the wizarding world, I’m a Gryffindor. I’m very much a cat person. For my name style, you can check my profile! :relaxed:

This is so cool! I’d prefer a feminine name, but anything is alright!

I’m 24, I have red hair, I have 1 brown eye and 1 green eye, but it’s hard to notice. I love writing, being around people, I love kids, I’m very talkative, I love singing and playing instruments, I love theatre, I’m funny (I think, lol), I like playing with people’s hair to the point it gets annoying, I’m girly for the most part, I love animals, I love going for long car rides, and traveling. I’m all smiles for the most part, but I am very emotional.

What a fun idea!!! Love it, so creative!!

Here’s a bit about me. I love classic, feminine names! I like to read, but I like to water the garden even more. I love fairytales more than any other stories, movies, or TV shows! My favorite colors and pink and yellow. I’m more a morning person than a night owl, and I have brown/blonde hair and light brown eyes. I’ve also got lots of freckles. :relaxed:
Thanks a ton, can’t wait to see what you come up with!!!

This sounds great. Either a masculine or neutral name is good.

I’m sixteen with long curly black hair and green eyes. I have a birthmark above one of my eyes and freckles beneath them. I’m about 6’0. I often wear I love fashion, nature, rollerskating, horror movies, and literature. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite authors are [name_f]Angela[/name_f] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] & [name_u]Elie[/name_u] Wiesel. I also adore music. Some of my favourites are 2000s pop, 90s hiphop, jazz, soul, klezmer, and psychedelic rock. I love being around people and I am very confident. I have a naturally deep and raspy voice.

Hi, I’d like 2 middles or just 1 I’m happy with what ever. I like “guy” names for girls but whatever you think fits. Okay so… I have a very bubbly personality but I’m also probably one of the most laidback, calm person you’ll meet. I love to make people laugh. I love basketball and crime shows. I’m a pretty quiet person but, if I really want to be heard people will hear me. I have shoulder length brunette hair with a lot of nature highlights. And I love finding new ways to make people smile and I am British (no accent sadly), French, Irish, & German. I like to watch tv shows, go kayaking, and sleep in my freetime. Also my favorite food is popcorn or steak. I love holidays I’ll take any excuse to party! I also really like to listen to the birds in the spring and laying in the rain. I can’t decide if my eyes are green or blue. And my dream job would be one where I get the opportunity to help others and make a difference in people’s lives.

Great idea!

I am a woman, 21 years old, I have long red hair that goes kinda curly and looks like sea weed when I swim and I wear glasses. I am [name_u]Gemini[/name_u] and a polyglot, tarot reader and astrology enthusiast. Things that excite me: music, sunsets, new notebooks, oceans. I enjoy getting to know new people but my friendship circle is small. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite drink is ouzo, even though I’m trying to quit drinking because it may turn into a problem (I come from a family that has had issues with alcohol). I grew up in a small mountain town, very lonely but then I moved abroad to study and met a lot of people. Also I am very disorganised and house is a mess all the time. I like to make people laugh and honestly I hate being serious about my life. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite color is yellow. I have a tattoo of a little sun on my ankle.

@mermuse, I would name you [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f].

explanation

You seem so much like a [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] to me. I have an odd love for the [name_m]Faust[/name_m] legend and I imagine dreamy [name_f]Margarete[/name_f] (Marguerite) when I read your description. I also love that you could use the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for a more “cottagecore” name.
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] is for a sense of magic and a nod to The Odyssey – for no particular reason other than your username and profile picture makes me think of sirens :grin: I almost went with [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] for a second middle for this reason.
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f] is for [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables and the poem [name_u]Anne[/name_u] falls in love with. You remind me so much of [name_u]Anne[/name_u] in your description – the ultimate old soul! – but I didn’t think [name_u]Anne[/name_u] itself would fit and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] didn’t feel right to me either.

@almostactually, I would name you [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] "Marlene."

explanation

I hope you like [name_f]Marlene[/name_f] [name_m]Dietrich[/name_m] because this is very close to her name! I remember you changed your profile picture to a woman with long hair that you mentioned had a resemblance to you. The woman reminded me of old Hollywood and silent film and since then, I have always associated these with you. You seem like the kind of person who would appreciate them and you have such a sense of elegance. There’s something very “Nora” about this

(She also had the nickname [name_f]Lili[/name_f], which I think could suit you too!)

I like that this name feels familiar because of the [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] connection, just like your favorite books and music. There’s something both grounded and wistful about this name. And [name_f]Marlene[/name_f] (both as mar-leh-neh and mar-leen) has a midcentury vibe that matches that of some of your favorite combos.

@solara, I would name you [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lara[/name_f].

explanation

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] brings to mind Arthurian legend, which I thought you might appreciate, but I chose it after Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford-upon-Avon! I love the name Celēs and I felt like [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] had a similar tailored, but distinctly feminine vibe.
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is after the Taming of the Shrew character. I chose it because of its meaning “fair” (for your blonde hair) and after the distinctly feminine elegance of the character [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] in stage plays.
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] is after [name_f]Lara[/name_f] Croft!

@Appellation, I would name you [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandrie[/name_f].

explanation

I’m not aware of the connotations of these names in [name_u]French[/name_u] or [name_m]German[/name_m] (and while [name_f]Alexandrie[/name_f] works in [name_m]German[/name_m] I don’t think it is an established name) so I apologize if these are too dated for your taste!

I chose [name_u]Simone[/name_u] for the connection to author [name_u]Simone[/name_u] de Beauvoir, and [name_f]Alexandrie[/name_f] for the connection to both the Library of [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] (for your love of reading) and the Lighthouse of [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] (for your love of travelling).

I assume the pronunciations of each name would be different in [name_u]French[/name_u] and [name_m]German[/name_m], and that the [name_f]English[/name_f] pronunciation would be approximately the same as the [name_u]French[/name_u].

@ghost162, I would name you [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] Diamanda.

explanation

I wanted a name with a bit of dark and dramatic flair to match your (very cool) style!
I picked [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] after [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u]. I thought you might appreciate the [name_u]Poe[/name_u] connection and its connection to the horror genre. I also find it such a sweet and introspective sounding name despite its darker association.
Diamanda is for one of my favorite musicians, Diamanda Galás! She is the epitome of gothic flair and I think you would appreciate her style if you don’t know her already. I loved how the name is similar to “diamond” as a connection to your love for cool rocks!

@leafygreens, I would name you [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] Kuvira.

explanation

[name_f]Amparo[/name_f] needs no explanation :grin: It suits you perfectly and it’s a name we share a love for.

I wanted a name with a connection to night, and I picked [name_f]Sara[/name_f] for one of its meanings, “to travel at night” from the Arabic word سرى
I think that it fits especially when pronounced as sah-rah, with a tapped r.

Kuvira is for the [name_u]Legend[/name_u] of [name_f]Korra[/name_f] character (who your physical description reminds me of, except for the curly hair part!) and for the meaning “hero.”

Combined the name means “shelter; to travel at night; hero” which could translate loosely to “a hero’s protection for night travels” – a place kept safe at night because of a hero. A name for a [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] character maybe? :grin:

@kidpix21, I would name you [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f].

explanation

I chose [name_f]Anna[/name_f] because it is classic and elegant like [name_f]Mary[/name_f], and allows for an endless number of nicknames – [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Anoushka[/name_f], [name_f]Anneke[/name_f], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], [name_f]Anita[/name_f] – and for the association with photographer [name_f]Annie[/name_f] Leibovitz.
[name_f]Clarimond[/name_f] is after [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_m]Barton[/name_m] (for your nursing aspirations) and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] Schumann (for your piano).

7 Likes

Thank you! I do really appreciate all the thought you’ve put behind it all – I love Avalon for all its reasoning and I’ve actually played the role of Bianca before! What an honor to be named after Lara Croft as well :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s perfect holy cow it sounds awesome :sob: thank you so much

1 Like

christine this is so wonderful!! agnes (ag-ness) is actually a family name of mine so it’s so funny that you chose such a similar name! i love how much thought and detail has gone into this. i seriously love it so much, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

christine, when you have time would you rename me ? :heartpulse:
i would like a feminine name, with two middles :))

here's a bit about me if you need it

i have thick ,brown, wavy hair to the middle of my back, that goes golden in summer. i have orangey brown eyes, very thick, arching eyebrows, a monobrow and a bump in the middle of my nose. i’m very shy until i get to know someone, i bite my nails, am extremely clumsy, so forgetful. i love reading and singing and writing poetry. i love cottagecore-ish names, i talk a lot in my sleep, i cry often and smile even more often and i write things on the backs of my hands to help me remember them. i’m very messy and disorganized, i am deeply in love, i talk to flowers and i have a passionate adoration of chocolate :two_hearts:

Thank you so much, this is awesome! Marguerite/Daisy has been one of my favorite names for a long time (I even used it as the main character of a story I wrote in high school), I obviously love mermaids/sirens, and you are actually not the first person to say I reminded them of [name_u]Anne[/name_u], which I take as the ULTIMATE compliment! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

hi christine !! I know you’re pretty much swamped with requests right now so please don’t feel like you need to rush :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the way you put so much thought into each name you post :two_hearts: this thread is amazing !!

when you have the time, could I have a masculine name ?? any number of middles is great :heart:

quick about me

lover of rock and roll
lover of rock in general
lover of reading
lover of writing
lover of Star Wars and Marvel
lover of playing and writing music

I’m quite short :wink: and have dark hair and green eyes. I’ve been described as extroverted, very extroverted, and extremely extroverted. Language and history especially fascinates me.

thank you so very much, love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

micah, jem, logan, clare, lumière, rositsa, 'imi ola, peace

1 Like

Aw I just saw your thread now! All of the names you have picked out so far are so beautiful! I think you know me enough, but in case you need more here’s a little description.

Summary

I have dark brown hair a little past my shoulders, I have eyes that change colors depending on the light but are usually greyish blue or light green. I love nature and feel the most inspired when I am outside. I really love that my own name means “from the forest” or as my parents interpreted it “girl of the woods.” I also love music. I play multiple instruments and aspire to be good at singing. I also love art, photography and writing poetry. I don’t have a real style but I love cute and cuddly things and my favorite colors are light blues, pinks and yellows. I also love reading fantasy and historical fiction books. Okay that’s all I can think of, thank you so much for this [name_f]Christine[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

[name_f]Christine[/name_f], this is beautiful, thank you! Your explanation is so thoughtful and personal (and a little flattering). Thank you again! I love it!

1 Like

Thanks so much for doing this! I love the name you gave me, I have [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] on my list now :two_hearts: I’ll absolutely check out Diamanda Galás, as it stands the name Diamanda reminded me of [name_f]Marina[/name_f] (I may have had a decade-long fixation, haha)

1 Like

Here’s a post I made almost a year ago if you don’t remember me well enough. You can find a more detailed description of me in the Lounge Introductions.

Ahsoka ~ Rosira ~ Valkyrie ~ Sequoia ~ Tatiana ~ Arcadia
Soren ~ Osiris ~ Mika ~ Kuzon ~ Luca ~ Orion

I love it! Thank you!