Claire/Kyle - too similar?

We have a baby due within days (gender not known), and one of the names we’re thinking seriously about is [name]Kyle[/name]. Our hang-up is this – our daughter’s name is [name]Claire[/name]. Does the “one-syllable, hard-K” similarity sound weird? We like [name]Kyle[/name] a lot on a standalone basis, but this one issue is holding us back…

I think it’s ok. They are both simple, short names, so the matchiness doesn’t seem contrived like [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] or something.

I think they’re both sweet but no-nonsense names and go really well! I don’t think they’re too similar.

I think [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Kyle[/name] are great together. The vowels are entirely different and there is no hint of rhymey-ness. If you have a third child, you might feel the need to use another C or K name, but not necessarily.

No. I dont think so anyway. Im a god mother to a sibling set of [name]Kimi[/name] and [name]Kyle[/name] (and a future [name]Kylie[/name] or [name]Kizzy[/name]). I dont think their names are to close either.
[name]Claire[/name] and [name]Kyle[/name] are not too close, but close enough to sound liek siblings- perfect.

I think some may disagree, but i think siblings with names with the letter, sound etc sound more siblingly.
Which sounds like a brother and sister more?

[name]Claire[/name] and [name]Kyle[/name]? Or [name]Victoria[/name]-jane and [name]Derek[/name]? (lol)

[name]Bianca[/name] x

I have cousins…[name]Claire[/name], [name]Ross[/name], and [name]Kyle[/name].

Thanks all. We’re still on the fence between this and one other name ([name]Sean[/name]), but I think we’re past thinking that the similarities between [name]Kyle[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] are something people will think sounds weird. I appreciate everyone’s comments.