Claire Lucie Louise??

[name_f]Lucie[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] are too similar, and there are a lot of "L"s all around.

It’s a bit of a mouthful for me, and yes, I wouldn’t use [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] together. But if the names are important to you and you want to use all three, [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is easier to say, or [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

I agree with PP’s that [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] are too similar and that [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is a mouthful. Maybe just [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Lucie[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], or [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]?

I think [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] is pretty!

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Louise[/name_f] works with it fantastically! [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is a bit sing-songy, but I don’t think that has to be a deal-breaker. I think something like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] helps break it up quite nicely, though.

Good luck!

I think they’re too similar. Though all are lovely.

Thank you all for the replies, it was actually my mother’s idea because she likes all the 3 names but i agree it’s a bad combo.

Too similar