Claire River?

What do you think of the name [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]? [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a beautiful traditional name, which would satisfy the husband, [name_u]River[/name_u] for a nature loving mama. Part of me thinks it’s incredibly beautiful, but then part of me keeps thinking, “clear [name_u]River[/name_u]”. Lol. First name would just be [name_f]Claire[/name_f], so you’d rarely here the [name_u]River[/name_u].

Very nice together.

Oh I love it! I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u], but [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] is wonderful. I only picture “Clear river” when spelled [name_u]Clare[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] for some reason.

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u]! And it’s a beautiful compromise!

I like it - I’ve got a soft spot for the name [name_f]Claire[/name_f] :slight_smile: I agree with @tamparays8 that I only hear ‘Clear [name_u]River[/name_u]’ when it’s spelt [name_u]Clare[/name_u] (because it’s an anagram when spelt like that!)

I think it’s beautiful! I love pairing traditional first names with whimsical nature names in the middle spot.

There was a character called Clear [name_m]Rivers[/name_m] in the Final Destination series of movies, so it just makes me think of that!

I love both names (though I think of [name_u]River[/name_u] as quite masculine), but I’d be less concerned about the “clear river” thing and more that they do blur into each other a bit when you say them out loud (“clairiver”). Depends if that bothers you! Other unisex nature word-names that could work:

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Tempest[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]