Claire Sophia, Sophia Claire

I’m not pregnant. [name]Just[/name] letting you know. But would [name]Claire[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] or [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] sound better? [name]Just[/name] wondering. Came up with this pair just a couple seconds ago. Please let me know what you think. Thanx!

niki72 :slight_smile: !!

Hmmm … I like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] better ,but, I like the sound of [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] better. I like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] becuse I think it looks nice. But compared to [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Clarie[/name], it’s sounds okay. [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Clarie[/name] really good together, but, [name]Sophia[/name] is SOO popular right now. So even if your not pregnant right now, she’ll might be one of maybe 5 [name]Sophia[/name]'s in her school. But if you don’t care with popularity, I would go with [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

I love [name]Claire[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]!

[name]Claire[/name] is popular as well, and rising, so I wouldn’t knock [name]Sophia[/name] just because it’s more popular. Individually, I like [name]Sophia[/name] more than [name]Claire[/name], but as a combo, I like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] better. Either way though, they’re two beautiful, classic, elegant, timeless names and you can’t go wrong with either.