Claire?

Thoughts on this name as a first name? Thanks!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! Such a light and pretty name.

2 Likes

Not my favorite. I just find it a bit boring. Nothing wrong with it though.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. It feels classy and would expect a [name_f]Claire[/name_f] to be a sweet and kind girl.

soft, sweet, a classic. feels familiar, but not overused. I like it! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is lovely too.

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. I think it’s so sweet.

I like it a lot! I do prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] though

Love it! It looks so satisfying and sounds beautiful

1 Like

Claire is okay. I feel pretty neutral towards it

Claire is stunning - I adore it.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

1 Like

Its at the top of our list. Its classic, timeless, written exactly as it’s ponounced, travels well, and is an all around confident, no fuss name.

Good name, feels strong, feminine and traditional.

1 Like

Love, love, LOVE! She’s in my own top ten and is so close to my heart. I’ve loved [name_f]Claire[/name_f] for decades, and love how light and sweet she is. I much prefer her to [name_f]Clara[/name_f], which many berries seem to prefer. I’d love to see even more Claires—it’s such a lovely name! :heart:

love it
Such a simple elegance about the name [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

I’ve taught both a [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and a [name_f]Clara[/name_f] before, and they were both so sweet!!
I like both names.

It’s kind of boring in my opinion.

I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f], I ever so slightly prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (mainly because of the ballet connection)
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] feels light and delicate, like a bright beam of sunshine coming through the window.
It’s a lovely name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the name! So classic and pretty!

I love that imagery!