Clancy or Chloe?

See the results of this poll: Chloe or Clancy?

Respondents: 15 (This poll is closed)

• Chloe: 12 (80%)
  • Clancy: 3 (20%)

I think [name]Chloe[/name] is by far the prettier of the two. I don’t think of [name]Clancy[/name] as a ‘boys’ name exactly, but the gender is fairly ambiguous and I do tend to picture a nerdy boy when I hear it. I guess it’s beacuse the ‘clan’ part is not all that attractive to my ears.
[name]Nancy[/name] would be a more feminine alternative, but I’d still vote for [name]Chloe[/name] :slight_smile:

I do think of [name]Clancy[/name] as a boys’ name, but in addition to that I am just not particularly fond of the sound of it. [name]Chloe[/name], however, is an absolutely beautiful, classic name!

Definitely [name]Chloe[/name]. [name]Clancy[/name] is a surname, and not a very attractive one at that. I would much rather, personally, be named the classic, historical [name]Chloe[/name] than a surname like [name]Clancy[/name].
If you like the sound, what about something like [name]Clarice[/name] or [name]Clarissa[/name] with nickname [name]Clancy[/name]?

I think [name]Chloe[/name] is by far the more feminine sounding, too. [name]Clancy[/name] sounds very boyish to me, but maybe you like a tomboy-type name? What about [name]Clemmie[/name]? (nn for [name]Clementine[/name]) Or the French [name]Claudie[/name]?

x

I voted for [name]Chloe[/name].

Another vote for [name]Chloe[/name]! :slight_smile:

Good luck!