Clara and Emmett

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like this sibset?

Does it make you think of Back to the [name_u]Future[/name_u] 3? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is this just a nerd thing that most people won’t notice? :joy:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

It does make me thing of Back to the [name_u]Future[/name_u] Three, & that’s okay! I love that movie, & those characters are a pleasant association. I especially don’t think that it’s a big deal, because he is usually called [name_m]Doc[/name_m] & rarely called [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] anyway. [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are both nice solid classic slightly southern charming names. I kind of slightly prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u] to [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], but [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is maybe even less popular. Either way, nice sibling set.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have never seen it or even heard of it, and knew nothing of those names together in it. I think the sib set is lovely!

1 Like

They go really, really well together! I’ve never seen the third Back to the [name_u]Future[/name_u], so I don’t get the reference

1 Like

I’ve never seen the film, but I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] together -they’re both lovely!

1 Like

I didn’t saw the movie either, but I love the two names together! The reference is cute and it wouldn’t bother me :blush:

1 Like

I think these go nicely together! I don’t think of that movie at all, though I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it. I don’t think most people would automatically think of that, as it wasn’t as popular as the first one. :relaxed:

1 Like