Clara Cate

What do you think of [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] for our dd? I have always LOVED [name]Clara[/name] (my best friend’s name) and now I am really like [name]Cate[/name]… Is it TOO much? too many “C” 's? I just keep saying it aloud and think it is so cute… BUT , just not really sure right now… Please give you honest (as I know you will:-) opinions… thanks!

Two beautiful names and I think they sound great together! I have an alliterative first and middle and I’ve always loved it, I was called JJ sometimes when I was little, CC would be cute too :slight_smile: Depending on your last name, [name]Clara[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is another good option, best wishes!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is sweet! It’s a bit singsongy with it’s strong “C” and “AY” sounds, but it does sound very sweet and I like it a lot. Had you been considering [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] earlier? (Sorry, there’s two of you with [name]Evans[/name] who both like [name]Clara[/name] and I always get so confused! haha.) I personally prefer [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name], but [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is undeniably sweet. :slight_smile:

I know. There is an “evansma” who seems to love [name]Clara[/name] also. I do like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name], too, but [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is so cute!

I honestly don’t like the alliteration, but it is not terrible. I think [name]Clara[/name] is lovely.

[name]Clara[/name] is beautiful and classic. I am not a big fan of [name]Cate[/name]. I don’t love the alliteration and [name]Cate[/name] feels like shortened form of [name]Catherine[/name] to me. I know it can be a stand alone name, but I prefer it as a nickname.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is really sweet. I like alliteration with first and middle, as long as your last name does not start with ‘C’!

Our last name begins with “F” and is 2 syllables…

I like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] (I admit I’m fond of alliteration), but I love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. While the former is cute, the latter is sophisticated. You could always shortened it to [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] as a NN.

Im a fan of alliteration too…i think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is really cute.

I’m not always fond of alliterative names, however, the combo [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is really nice :slight_smile:

I like it!! I think alliteration is adorable when done tastefully and this is very tasteful [name]IMO[/name] :smiley:

I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is adorable! That’s the thing though- it’s adorable. Unless you plan on having your daughter be a news reporter it might just be a tad bit too sing-songy. Then again I want a little girl named Vintage [name]Monroe[/name] nn [name]Vinni[/name] [name]Monroe[/name], so who am I to judge? haha I might go with a longer form of [name]Cate[/name] and shorten still…

Edited for privacy.

I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is very pretty! [name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Love[/name] it!!!