Clara Josephine?

Today’s Google “doodle” is in honor of Victorian pianist [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] Schumann. This got me thinking about the name combo [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], which I’ve decided I really, really like! What do you all think?

Well, I love it even more, now that I know it was [name]Clara[/name] Schumann’s full name! I took piano off and on from kindergarten all the way up through college, and I always loved learning about the composers. I remember loving [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] Schumann. :slight_smile:

I actually very nearly used [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (twin to [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Mae[/name]) in a story I was writing a while ago. I changed their names, though, haha, but I remember strongly considering it! I think it’s a great combo.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is absolutely beautiful. Timeless and lovely.

Gorgeous–love it!

I love it! I’m the mommy of [name]Clara[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], but also read about [name]Clara[/name] Schumann this week and thought, “her name is a perfect Nameberry name!” :slight_smile:

I love, love, love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]!

It sounds like a name from the wild west days. I think you’d find it on a tombstone from the 1800’s. Reminds me of Back to the [name]Future[/name] Part III.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] was just mentioned in another thread (one about twin girls at Christmastime) and I loved it there and I love it here. Very pretty.

Very lovely.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is beautiful!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Clara[/name], love [name]Josephine[/name], love them together!

Great combo. I think I am really starting to like the name [name]Clara[/name]:slight_smile:

A beautiful combo - love it.

We’re highly considering this name for one of our twin girls due in Dec, and having that namesake makes it even better!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is so very pretty!

I think it’s beautiful!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] flows really well.

I grew up playing [name]Clara[/name] Schumann on piano, so that’s where I first fell in love with the name [name]Clara[/name]. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] is classic, beautiful, and timeless. I’d use it myself if [name]Clara[/name] [name]Eve[/name] wasn’t already on my list! :]