Clarity

I heard this name on the local radio the other day. It’s not something I would choose personally but I actually think it makes quite a pretty name. I just wondered what other people thought!

i actually really like this name. it seems like a nice, unique but not too out there virtue name. and you could always use the nn clare! love it!!

It is pretty, but I also wouldn’t use it for a name. It’s just nms.

I really like it. As virtue names go it is unusual, and it has a lovely sound. It’s a lot like my favourite, [name]Verity[/name].

A possible nn could be [name]Clara[/name], too, which I adore.

I love the idea of [name]Clara[/name] as a nickname for it, so now I like it a bit more. I also like its rhyme, [name]Verity[/name], with the nickname [name]Vera[/name]. They aren’t really my style, but they are pretty cool!

This is really pretty. It sounds like both [name]Claire[/name]/[name]Clara[/name] and [name]Charity[/name]. Unfortunately, it reminds me of the allergy medication Claritin. (Claritin and [name]Allegra[/name]: sneezy twin set?)

I think it is v pretty. I’m not usually a big fan of ‘virtue’ names although I do like [name]Hope[/name] and quite like [name]Verity[/name]. [name]Clara[/name] is a lovely nn!

I like it. It’s very pretty and I usually like virtue name too.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

It’s a nice middle name, but I wouldn’t use it as first name…

[name]Clarity[/name] is a lovely name, but I would most likely only use her in the middle since the -y ending is a bit too cute for me… Not that the -a endings I love too much are less cute, but they’re less ‘smiley’ when you say them… :slight_smile:
I think I made the combo [name]Edana[/name] [name]Clarity[/name] once. It’s rather nice actually! ^^

Reminds me of the virtue name, [name]Verity[/name].