Clashing?

[name]Hi[/name] Mummyt03, I love [name]Cecily[/name] and seriously considered it to! My husband didn’t like [name]Iris[/name] because it reminded him of an eye but I told him it was a flower and a family name and he has come around. Hopefully you will get a chance to use the other names you love, although I can imagine how hectic four girls running round would be! Such a blessing tho.
What are your other childrens names and middle names? We do seem to have similar taste!
Thanks, I’m glad everyone likes what I’ve picked out! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard such a gorgeous pairing! [name]Genevieve[/name] has always been one of my all-time favorites, and [name]Penelope[/name] has become one of my new favorites, thanks to seeing it on Nameberry. And [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Evie[/name]? I think it’s beyond adorable! [name]Do[/name] you have middle names for the babies?

Continued good wishes to you! :-)[/quote]

Thank you, I also wasn’t a fan of [name]Penelope[/name] until I met nameberry but now I think it’s so gorgeous! I can’t tell you how relieved I am all you amazing women approve, names have been so much more stressful then I anticipated.
But now I think I am absolutely set on the first names and as for middles I would like to use family names. In light of that I am thinking

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
What do you think?

I will let you know my final decision VERY soon, they are due anytime now…[/quote]

What pretty middle names!

I’d personally go with [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]May[/name], though, because when I said [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Iris[/name] out loud, the V sound from [name]Genevieve[/name] attached to [name]Iris[/name], and I heard Virus. Genevee Virus. (It may just be me, but I wanted to mention it!) :slight_smile:

I think they’re gorgeous middle names, and you’re so lucky to have them in your family!

Continued good wishes! :slight_smile:

That’s true, thanks for pointing it out. I hadn’t even said the middle names out loud yet… woops…
I haven’t told many people the names but yesterday I told my little cousin [name]Lucy[/name] that I really loved [name]Genevieve[/name] and she has been calling my stomach Jennabee!! I tried to correct her but she told me ‘No, on [name]Barbie[/name] and the 12 Dancing Princesses she is called JennaBEE!’
Thanks again :slight_smile:

No problem! :slight_smile: Jennabee? [name]How[/name] cute!

I have 2 daughters ([name]Maia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name], who has a family surname for a mn at the moment- am trying to persuade husband to add something prettier- might post on this later) and 1 son, [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Paul[/name]. My main difficulty has been the huge gulf in taste between hubbie and myself!!

I have 2 daughters ([name]Maia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name], who has a family surname for a mn at the moment- am trying to persuade husband to add something prettier- might post on this later) and 1 son, [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Paul[/name]. My main difficulty has been the huge gulf in taste between hubbie and myself!!