Classy Names

I am writing a YA political thriller, and one character is named [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] Sooner. I like her first name, but that last name just has to go! Her dad is a journalist, and her mom is in politics (role doesn’t matter), so I need a new last name.
Her first name is [name_f]Nadia[/name_f].
Her dad’s first name is [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. He needs a new first name, as well.
Also, there is a senator, who needs a new first name. His last name is [name_m]Orson[/name_m], and his son’s name is [name_m]Bradford[/name_m], his daughter’s is [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], and wife’s is [name_f]Jeanie[/name_f]. Senator [name_m]Orson[/name_m]’s first name used to be [name_u]Gary[/name_u].
Any other classy names are welcome. Please help me out!

How about [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]? Or [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]?
Maybe [name_u]Amos[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] or [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] for her father and for the senator maybe [name_m]Clive[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Darius[/name_m] or [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]

1 Like

That’s kind of funny, because I already have a character named [name_u]Amos[/name_u]! I think [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would work well for [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]’s father, so thank you for that.