Claudia

Thoughts on [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]? Maybe with the nn [name_f]Claudie[/name_f]?

I really like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! Believe it or not, I know two! One is 14 and the other is in her 40s! It ages really well and is so beautiful!

I like it. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is just so classy! (Personally donā€™t love ā€œ[name_f]Claudie[/name_f]ā€, but it definitely works.)

I love the name [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]. [name_f]Claudie[/name_f] is a cute nickname. [name_f]Dee[/name_f] or [name_f]Dia[/name_f] would also work as a nickname too.

Iā€™ve never really like that [name_m]Claud[/name_m]/Maud sound. It sounds so clunky and awkward to me. Itā€™s never been a name I liked very much.

Lovely. Nice classic, underused choice

1 Like

I love [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! Everyoneā€™s heard the name but itā€™s just underused enough that it feels almost unexpected.

I absolutely love [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Claudie[/name_f]. It feels very unexpected but ā€œfitsā€ with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] etc which are so current. Itā€™s definitely one of my favourite names at the moment. Iā€™d pronounce it [name_m]Claud[/name_m] - ee - ah but really like [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] - ee - ah too.

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is my sister in laws name and I think itā€™s beautiful, sheā€™s still only a child and it really suits her. Itā€™s a very elegant classic name. We call her [name_f]Claudie[/name_f] for short and thatā€™s equally cute. If she wasnā€™t already called it I would consider it for our own :two_hearts:

Claudia has grown on me - sleek and elegant

I loooooove [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! Itā€™s one of the few names that Iā€™ve loved for years. Not sure if youā€™re actually considering it for a kid, but [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_f]Claudie[/name_f] would be so cute together! It sounds like a childrenā€™s book title!

I looooove [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Claudie[/name_f] too! Gorgeous, underrated name!

I love it. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation is the meaning, but not sure that really matters. Iā€™ve thought of [name_u]Audie[/name_u] or [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] as a nickname. (Interesting that @Lily_Grace mentioned [name_f]Maud[/name_f], I am not a fan of [name_f]Maud[/name_f] and donā€™t think of them as similar.) You are so good at combos, so excited to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

No offense to anyone, but Iā€™m not a fan. Reminds me of blood clots and The Babysitterā€™s Club.

Love [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! Beautiful name

I like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], but I donā€™t think Iā€™d use it because itā€™s a little too close to my name. I think the nn [name_f]Claudie[/name_f] is darling and I love @Sarah1694 ā€™s suggestion of [name_f]Dee[/name_f] as a nn too!! I actually know a [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] who is 8 but she pronounces it cloud-ia - which I think is unusual but very prettyšŸ˜. As a (slightly unrelated) side note, she has sisters [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f] nn [name_m]Raffi[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f], which Iā€™ve always envied as itā€™s a stunning sibset!

1 Like

Hah I actually brought it up because of The [name_u]Baby[/name_u]-Sitters Club, thereā€™s a new tv show adaptation of it on Netflix. Iā€™ve loved the name [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] since I was a kid because of the series.

I feel like if I were to have any other name it would be [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]!

I know several Claudias, I think itā€™s a nice, solid, strong name ā€“ not too common but well known.

Claudie is very cool, cute and kind of [name_u]French[/name_u]-chic (I donā€™t think itā€™s actually used there but it has that [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] vibe to me) ā€“ I love it!

The only thing that puts me off all of the [name_u]Claude[/name_u] names is the meaning, but most people wonā€™t have any idea about that!

Aha, thanks. Exactly like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] then!