Claudia

I adore this name! Familiar but underused gem!

Lovely!

I never liked the name, but recently find it more appealing than I used to.

I think it’s that I love [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]/Claude, etc. so much for a male that it prejudiced me against [name_f]Claudia[/name_f].

I just attended a webinar on [name_u]French[/name_u] lit and the interwiewer’s name was [name_f]Claudie[/name_f], which I found darling, in the mode of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] or [name_f]Claret[/name_f].

And I passionately love another version of [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Gladys[/name_f]!

Beautiful, I grew up with a [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] so I am a little biased but it’s a lovely name all the same. I would have called by second daughter [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] but DH wasn’t a fan :frowning:

I have always loved [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], but when I was naming my daughters, it would have been too out there. today, it would be absolutely stunning. I am not fussed on [name_f]Claudine[/name_f] or [name_f]Claudette[/name_f] which I have come across in books or actresses.

I never knew [name_f]Gladys[/name_f] was a version of C.laudia. I am not a fan of that version. The original is best.