Clay Ezekiel 5/5/23

We welcomed [name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] on 5/5/2023. On our 5th wedding anniversary he made us a family of 5!

[name_m]Clay[/name_m] joined big brother [name_u]Mack[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] (3) and big sister [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] (1).

We took to the nameberry posts for inspiration and settled on [name_m]Clay[/name_m] as a first name right away. I believe it was a post about cowboy names that sparked our interest. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband likes short first names and we felt that it fit well with our other children’s names.

We chose [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] as a middle because it means “God strengthens.” In many ways [name_m]God[/name_m] used this pregnancy to strengthen our marriage. Again, it fits well with our other children’s names and who doesn’t love a zippy “z?”

50 Likes

Wow, what a special birthday for your 5th family member! His name is wonderful. Congratulations :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada:

Your kiddos are gorgeously named! [name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] is stunning!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :white_heart:

2 Likes

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]!
Congratulations!!!
:racehorse::evergreen_tree::wood:

2 Likes

So many five references! I love it. And he’s very handsomely named. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a cool name!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I love how cohesive but unexpected and fresh your kids’ names sound together. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re having a peaceful postpartum time with your little guy!

1 Like

Wow, 5th child born on your 5th anniversary on 5/5? That’s amazing!!

Congrats on your newest addition :white_heart::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations – that’s a lovely name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] is a stunning name and goes perfectly with your other children’s names.

1 Like

How cool! I love all of your kids’ names! Very special to welcome your baby on your anniversary :slight_smile:

1 Like

congratulations! welcome to the world, clay :heart:

1 Like

Your kids have wonderful names!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_m]Clay[/name_m] :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love how perfectly all your kids’ names fit together!!!

1 Like

What a lovely name for him on such a special day for you! Congratulations to you and [name_m]Clay[/name_m]!

1 Like