-Cleia Names?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all!!

This is kind of a long shot as I’ve been doing research and have really been coming up short, but are there any names that you know of that end in -Cleia?

I adore Heracleia and my new find [name_f]Eucleia[/name_f], and would love to expand my collection if anyone knows of any more!!

Thanks all :green_heart:

1 Like

Telecleia
Theocleia

2 Likes

I gave some other spellings but I think you could spell the ending -cleia for any of them!

[name_f]Themistoclea[/name_f]
Anticlea / Antekleia
Chariclea / Charikleia
Theokleia
Aristoclea / Aristokleia
Xenoclea / Xenokleia

1 Like

You have really shined a bright light on these pretty -cleia names, [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! I’ve been thinking about [name_f]Eucleia[/name_f] recently, and I just love Heracleia for you.

Here are some -cleia names I found or created…

Agathocleia
Eurycleia
Telecleia
Xenocleia
Leocleia
Loucleia
Theocleia
Astracleia
Auracleia (I really like this one!)
Enyocleia
Letocleia

I hope this helps!

1 Like

@Greyblue

Thanks so much!! Those are both fab :slight_smile:

@EagleEyes

Ooh thank you!! Aristoclea is so fab, and the rest are amazing!!

@smileymiley

Aww thank you so much!! I love some of these, especially Eurycleia (so pretty!!), Leocleia (like a cool Leocadia!!), and Auracleia (This is gorgeous!!)!! Thanks again for your help [name_f]Miley[/name_f] :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Greek version of Wiktionary.org actually has a section dedicated to them! The ones listed are:
Androkleia
Demokleia
Erasikleia
Eresikleia
Eukleia
Eurekleia / Eurikleia / Eurykleia (this last one is the most common spelling, I think!)
Thekleia
Themikleia
Themistokleia
Thymokleia
Kratisikleia
Lamprokleia / Labrokleia
Neokleia
Perikleia
Rodokleia
Sofokleia / Sophokleia
Timokleia
Charikleia / Harikleia

Obviously spellings can be adjusted!

2 Likes

I fear I’m quite late to the party, and @/tallemaja’s absolutely fantastic list has nearly every name I had to suggest, haha! :joy: But I did want to chime in with Callicleia, a Latinized form of Kallikleia, which is from kalos, meaning "beautiful, beauty", and kleos meaning “glory, fame, praise”. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow Callicleia is lovely!! I’m afraid I couldn’t pick between the pretty nns [name_f]Calla[/name_f] and Cleia!! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like