Clemence and Elizabeth: Could they be sisters?

So, my two favorite names at the moment are [name_f]Clemence[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I love the sounds, the imagery, the nickname possibilities (they’d probably be called by their full names anyway, but I adore [name_u]Clem[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f]!). So my question: Is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], a name that has been at the top of the charts for so many years, a fitting sister for the more exotic [name_f]Clemence[/name_f]?

I previously had [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] as a sister for [name_f]Clemence[/name_f], but [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] is such a darling name, how could I leave her behind?

Thoughts? Suggestions? [name_f]Clemence[/name_f]'s middle name would be [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]'s would be [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. Thanks!

I’m kind of a medieval nerd, but they work well to me because of that. Very Anglo-[name_m]Norman[/name_m] :wink:

I like them together… But I much rather [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] to [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]…
[name_f]Clemence[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]… :slight_smile:

Hmm…
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Clemence[/name_f] are great sibling names. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is popular but she isn’t popular in a trendy way like [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f] she’s popular in a ‘I’m a steady classic, that’s always been popular’ way. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a beautiful classic which a range of great nicknames such as [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], [name_f]Liz[/name_f], [name_f]Betsy[/name_f], and [name_f]Betty[/name_f]. I also love [name_f]Clemence[/name_f]! I love the [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] variants; [name_f]Clemence[/name_f], [name_f]Clemency[/name_f], and of course [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. I also have a soft spot for [name_m]Clement[/name_m]. They are fantastic names. So elegant and pretty well handsome in [name_m]Clement[/name_m]'s case anyway. [name_f]Clemence[/name_f] feels very fresh, and natural.

Yes of course [name_f]Clemence[/name_f] is exotic compared to the well known [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but they just sound brilliant together. They sound so sweet and elegant together. Very upper-crust British sibling set. I also love the [name_u]Clem[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] nicknames together!!

[name_f]Clemence[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] are brilliant : )