Clementine Elizabeth

I adore [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] works but my favourite is [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. It’s such a regal combination!

1 Like

with a classic such as [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], it could never be too long! I adore [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is also darling!! I like [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], but not as much paired with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. :bouquet:

1 Like

Definitely not too long, imo. It flows very well, and middle names are rarely used. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is my favorite of the first names, but I don’t like it with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. The Isla-Eli is a lot of lala sounds for me, and the a-ending and e-beginning make it a bit awkward. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is growing on me! It used to seem too whimsical to me, but it’s pretty, and getting some more usage, which makes it seem more workable.

1 Like

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is quite long, but it’s really sweet. They look lovely together. [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is great too. I love the sound.

1 Like