Clementine - help!

I really like [name]Clementine[/name], but I’m name-crushing on [name]Clementina[/name] too. I never think of the oranges since I don’t eat much fruit (shame on me.) The most prevalent association for me would be the song, and then a character that was in one episode of [name]Gray[/name]'s Anatomy who went by [name]Clem[/name].
It’s a sweet name, and I think [name]June[/name] or [name]Talia[/name] would be a great middle name!

[name]Adore[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lily[/name].
My one concern with that combo is fruit as a first name & flower as second, perhaps too much nature?
But I don’t think of fruit when I hear [name]Clementine[/name], it is a divine name.

I don’t think of oranges when I hear the name [name]Clementine[/name]. It’s one of my personal favorites; I love it for the meaning and the sweet, down home feel it has. I really like [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lily[/name], but I also like [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lily[/name] doesn’t strike me as too much nature. They’re both well-established as names, which makes the connections more subtle.

I think of the name [name]Clementine[/name] (and by the way, [name]LOVE[/name] this name) as orangey, but not like it’s the first thing that comes to mind. It reminds me of a cute, frilly orange (but not too orangey at all). As for the name combos [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name], I am a bit torn because they are both so beautiful!!!But my top choice is [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (because it has that vintage flare that everyone is constantly after when naming their child.

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name]… gorgeous!

For me, [name]Clementine[/name] is all in the pronounciation. [name]Clem[/name]-en-tyne is indeed a type of orange and I would not name my daughter that. [name]Clem[/name]-en-teen is a name, however I find it clunky and masculine, though I do love the “een” sound.
[name]Emiliana[/name] has a similiar long, vintage feel to it, with the nn [name]Emmie[/name]. Or [name]Emilia[/name]. Or, perhaps even more suited to your taste, Emeline. (Emma-lyne or Emma-leen)