Clementine Zenobia or Xanthe?

Hello. We decided to name our second daughter [name]Clementine[/name]. We are considering two middle names, [name]Zenobia[/name] and [name]Xanthe[/name]. Which do you prefer? Also, do you think is it too long to use [name]Clementine[/name] without nickname? Our first daughter is [name]Imogen[/name] and she doesn’t have nickname either. Thanks alot!

You do have good tast in names. My gdaughter is named [name]Xanthe[/name], she was nearly an [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] is one of my favourite names.

If you are a person that loves nn’s then the baby is bound to have a nn but if you prefer full names then [name]Clementine[/name] will be her name (of course her school friends may give her one) but as for you and the family [name]Clementine[/name] is what you’ll call her.

rollo

[name]Clementine[/name] is adorable! I love it. [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] are so sweet together. I love [name]Zenobia[/name], so [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name] would be my choice.

Clementine Zenobia would be my choice. I love the name [name]Xanthe[/name] but Zenobia seems to flow better.

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name] has a beautiful flow I think.

I’ll second [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name]. I think it flows better than [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name].

I adore [name]Clementine[/name]! [name]Zenobia[/name]? Not a fan, but it flows better than [name]Xanthe[/name]. I like [name]Xanthe[/name] so much better though. [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name] would be my pick.

I prefer [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name]. I like [name]Zenobia[/name] too but it seems a little too long with [name]Clementine[/name]. If [name]Imogen[/name] doesn’t have a nn, then [name]Clementine[/name] doesn’t need one either. Of course, you can’t control the issue arising when she begins school. [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] are a gorgeous sister duo!

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name]. I think [name]Zenobia[/name] is a bit too long with [name]Clementine[/name].
[name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] are beautiful together! Nice choice :slight_smile:

I think [name]Clementine[/name] will be fine on her own. I also like [name]Zenobia[/name] for middle but I think either would work

I think [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name] is better - [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Zenobia[/name] is getting a bit too long. All best!