Cleo as sister to Ruby?

What do you think? Does it make any sense? There is a lot I love about this name, hoping it works.

Oh, and is it a nn for anything?

Thanks!

I thinks it’s okay - not stellar, but not terrible either. That reminds me - have you considered [name]Stella[/name] or [name]Audrey[/name]? [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] sound fantastic!

The only names I can think of that would be long forms of [name]Cleo[/name] would be [name]Cleopatra[/name] or [name]Clementine[/name]/[name]Clementina[/name] or even [name]Clemency[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] that helped!

I think [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] will be cute together while they’re little girls, but I’m having a hard time picturing [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] on grown women. Maybe it’s just me though.

I think they fit together really well. I also think that since these names, and names like them, have become fairly common, they won’t sound weird on grown women to their own generation. I personally don’t think they sound weird on grown women anyway though.

[name]Cleo[/name] Is my newest name crush. I adore it. I think it’s great with [name]Ruby[/name]!

I really like it! I think it makes [name]Ruby[/name] a bit more spunky. I like that it’s unexpected, but they still sound like sisters.

I love the suggestion of [name]Clementine[/name] nn [name]Cleo[/name] for a sister to [name]Ruby[/name].