Cleo, Joy or Juno?

Hi! [name_f]My[/name_f] top contenders now are [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. Which one do you like best? Why?
What names give you a similar vibe?

Juno, followed by [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]. I’m not really a fan of [name_f]Joy[/name_f] personally. I like that [name_f]Juno[/name_f] sounds modern whilst still having history behind it. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is similar, but when I think [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] I think [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] whereas when I think [name_f]Juno[/name_f] I don’t really have an immediate association which I like. Having said that, if you’re the opposite to me in that respect you should go for [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]! (side not: [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] would be perfect as sisters)

2 Likes

Cleo! I just like the sound and look better than the other two. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is also nice. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is okay and I love what it means of course, but as a name it’s very dated to me.

1 Like

Favorite is [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and I like [name_f]Joy[/name_f] too! [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is okay!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

1 Like

Juno is my favorite! It has a really sweet sound and feel to it for me. I like that it’s short and punchy, and the way it sounds cute on a little girl, but also unexpected and charming for a woman.

Really, though, all three of these are nice and would wear well. You can’t go wrong here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cleo is my favorite of these! I prefer [name_u]June[/name_u] to [name_f]Juno[/name_f], and as much as I like [name_f]Joy[/name_f], it does feel a little much to live up to for a first name.

Similar vibe for me:
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Io[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]

1 Like

Cleo is my favorite, followed by [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] seems bright, modern, and intuitive, and [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is so bright. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is not my personal taste but I can see the appeal!

Names with a similar vibe:
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_u]Aza[/name_u]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]

1 Like

What a tough choice! [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is my favourite i think -bright, light and interesting. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is lovely too

Some other similar names:

Indigo
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Elara[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Mina[/name_f]

Juno is my favorite, but I also love [name_f]Joy[/name_f]!

Joy would be my first with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] coming in second. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] has never been a fav of mine I’ve always preferred [name_u]June[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is nice and spunky and [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is always a lovely name. Here are some others I think that have a similar vibe.

Juniper
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Aine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Fauna[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]

I’ve been really crushing on [name_f]Juno[/name_f] lately! It just has such a nice sound, and its uniqueness is lovely!

Cleo is my second choice- I know a cleo and the name really suits her!

Joy just feels a bit plain and basic to me.

Similar:
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsinore[/name_f]

Juno is sheer perfection.

I like [name_f]Juno[/name_f] followed very closely by [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]. Both are so cute! [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is a nice name, has great meaning, and is a simple classic, but I prefer it as a middle name. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I know Joys that are all ages, I just associate the name [name_f]Joy[/name_f] with a 50-something woman, so I think that’s why I like it better as a middle. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] would be super cute!

My favourite is [name_f]Juno[/name_f] it’s such a pretty spunky name that feels unexpected. I think the mythological association is gorgeous. [name_f]My[/name_f] second favourite is [name_f]Joy[/name_f] it’s such a happy little name and it’s very sweet. [name_f]My[/name_f] third choice would be [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] which is a nice upbeat choice but I just prefer [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. All three are lovely though you can’t go wrong.

[name_f]Juno[/name_f] is my favourite, it’s got so much spunk! Some that I think have a similar vibe are:

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_u]Noa[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_u]Billie[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Leni[/name_f]
[name_f]Zella[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
Gia

These names are so beautiful! I think [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is my favorite. I love the sound and the meaning. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is an adorable and very elegant name. It ages so well! [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is a timeless choice.
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] are magnificent names! Less traditional, more mysterious and distinct. Both names sound powerful and fresh.

My favourite is [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

I feel like those three names give me different vibes

Cleo:
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Coco[/name_u]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Alix[/name_u]
[name_f]Cliona[/name_f]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

Joy:
[name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]
[name_u]Joyce[/name_u]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_u]Jodie[/name_u]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]

Juno:
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Ginnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

1 Like

Joy would be my favorite because its just a happy sounding name.