Cleo or Fia

I keep calling these two names aloud for our rescue pup. Cleo is my girl name that I won’t be able to use for a human. Fia is a derivative of her shelter name “Sophia,” and what our youngest (2.5yo Wes) keeps calling her. Thank you!!!

• Cleo
  • Fia
0 voters

I usually let something about the situation dictate what I name am animal, even if I love another name better. I would go with [name_f]Fia[/name_f], because it’s great, and your son can probably say it better!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] so much! But I also hear it a lot more in comparison to [name_f]Fia[/name_f] (which is equally as pretty!) So of name rarity is something you want in a pet name I lean towards [name_f]Fia[/name_f] over [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

I also love when names honour something/someone or have a back story to them that make them extra sweet, even if it is just for a pet

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes for [name_f]Fia[/name_f]!

1 Like

It seems like [name_f]Fia[/name_f] works great for this pup since your son already calls her that. Save [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] for another pet. :blush:

1 Like

I’d go with [name_f]Fia[/name_f] because I think the pup would respond to it better + your son also calls her that!

I love [name_f]Fia[/name_f] for her! It is so cute, and I love that it comes from your toddler :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It reminds me of my friend’s dog, Fofa, which means cute in Portuguese (husband is from Brazil)